Minutes (administrative records)
Found in 114 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of a minutes book that spans from the date of organization until 1958. It contains details about the election of officers and reports on each annual meeting, as well as other organizational business.
The collection is comprised of two series: series one contains the general records of the Iowa Chapter of FarmHouse Fraternity and series two consists of scrapbooks compiled by the fraternity. The general records of FarmHouse include the records of Lanthus, annual reports, newsletters, news clippings, and architectural plans of the fraternity house.
This collection (1971-2018, undated) contains materials related to the Fisheries and Wildlife Biology Club at Iowa State University. The mateirals include meeting minutes, agendas, notes, and photographs.
This collection contains materials related to Heikens’ employment by the State Hog Farms Corporation (or Svinovod) in Moscow, U.S.S.R., in 1930 and 1931. Materials include an employment contract, correspondence, reports written by Heikens, news clippings in English and Russian, photographs, and negatives.
The sub-group includes correspondence, minutes, notes, and reports of the Graduate Committee.
This sub-group contains minutes, agendas, and correspondence relating to committee members, curriculum, scheduling.
This collection (1940-1983, undated) contains biographical material, livestock marketing studies, and minutes and reports of the American Farm Bureau Federation’s National Livestock Advisory Committee (1940-1969). Of special interest is a report, “Program of the livestock Committee,” written by John Kenneth Galbraith (1940).
This collection (1922-1977, undated) contains materials related to the Home Economics Club at Iowa State University, including reports, activity information, and council & committee papers.
The collection (1931-1996) contains articles of incorporation, bylaws, meeting minutes, correspondence, photographs and administrative files documenting the Iowa Institute for Cooperatives, as well as materials on cooperatives from the state of Iowa and nationally. The collection includes records from the first meeting of the Iowa Institute of Cooperation in 1931. Although the collection mainly covers Iowa cooperatives, national, regional and other state cooperatives are also represented.
Organization founded in 1929 by a group of swine producers. In 1934 it began to receive an annual appropriation from the Iowa legislature. By 1968 it was no longer affiliated with the Iowa Department of Agriculture and was supported through dues and check-offs. Collection includes articles of incorporation; correspondence; financial statements; and minutes of annual meetings, board of directors meetings, and committee meetings.
The collection contains annual reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, news clippings, and brochures of the Alumni Achievement Fund prior to the merger with the Iowa State University Foundation.
The collection contains meeting minutes, correspondence, grant information, and reports and recommendations of the Farm House Building Committee. The Committee oversaw the renovation and the transformation of the Farm House into a museum.
This collection (1948-[ongoing]) contains notebooks of the secretary, meeting minutes, membership information, newsletters, articles, photographs from various activities and functions, reports, memorabilia, certificates, a guestbook, financial records, two scrapbooks, an original Farm Op Crest drawing, a plaque, and slides.