Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 1862
This collection (1977-2002) contains biographical sketches and newspaper clippings on Crabtree along with a number of articles and speeches presented by Dean Crabtree for Iowa State University’s College of Family and Consumer Sciences. The speeches and articles mostly focus on the future of the family and consumer sciences curriculum and home economics educators as well as career opportunities for graduates of the college.
The collection (1952-1976) contains newspaper articles and minute books. The minute books contain minutes of annual meetings and board meetings, as well as reports of receipts and expenses.
This collection contains typed lists of dedications from a variety of books.
These materials are open for research, but have not been processed and do not have a box listing.
Contains correspondence, receipts, photographs, and a record book detailing the construction and furnishing of campus buildings.
The collection (1999-2007) consists of two 11”x15” letterpress prints by Calvin Forbes. The first print, “Assay Assay #1,” was printed on Rives de Lin paper in an edition of 50 copies in Chicago on November 6, 1999. The second print, “Away/For BJ,” was printed on Rives BFK Gray paper in an edition of 50 copies in Chicago in January 2007.
This record group consists of materials gathered by subject, rather than by donor. These groupings were decided upon by the archivists in the Special Collections and University Archives department. The collection contains correspondence, articles, artifacts, and audiovisual materials relating to the history of Iowa State University and the student experience.
For artifacts included in this collection, see the series descriptive notes.
The Cardinal Key Honor Society was established in 1926 to recognize students at Iowa State College (University) who exemplify outstanding leadership, scholarship, character, and service. This collection contains correspondence, reports, nomination forms, rosters, news clippings, and constitution and by-laws. The records include information regarding membership selection process, the tapping ceremony, and Leadership Day.
This collection (1927-2005, undated) contains news clippings and photographs from a scrapbook compiled by Bluedorn while in college. The scrapbook photographs contain images of Bluedorn, Iowa State campus scenes, and other students. The images also depict scenes from Camp Marston, ISU’s Department of Civil Engineering Surveying Summer Camp. The news clippings document his professional and philanthropic achievements.
This collection (1959-1999, undated) contains addresses, biographical information, correspondence, Intensive Agricultural Development Program (IADP) reports, manuscripts, maps, notes, notebooks, annual meeting programs, reference files, and transparencies. The majority of the collection documents Malone's work with the Ford Foundation in India.
This collection (1961-1966) contains biographical information, correspondence, and research papers relating to the work of Carl Goebel. The correspondence is mostly from the time after Goebel worked at Iowa State regarding a manuscript that was being proof-read by Gordon Gatherum. The research materials focused on herbicides and rodent repellant and include written analysis, numerical data and photographs.
- Correspondence 338
- Photographs 173
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 162
- Clippings (information artifacts) 155
- Scrapbooks 103
- Minutes (administrative records) 99
- Publications (documents) 91
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Reports 81
- Articles 75
- Iowa 56
- Speeches (documents) 53
- Biographies (literary works) 49
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Diaries 46
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Ephemera 36
- Newsletters 35
- Photographic prints 33
- Research (documents) 32
- College students--Societies, etc. 30
- Manuscripts (documents) 30
- Financial records 29
- Lecture notes 29
- Annual reports 28
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 28
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 27
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Iowa State University--Sports 23 ∧ less
- English 1853
- Undetermined 1418
- German 3
- Chinese 1
- French 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 20
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 20
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 15
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Ames Laboratory 12
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 12
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 12
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 7
- Iowa State University 6
- Iowa State University. Library 6
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 5
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- American Statistical Association 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4 ∧ less