Showing Collections: 1861 - 1881 of 1881
The collection consists of 30 letters written by William Rankin, a Civil War soldier during the summer of 1864. Rankin was a “100-days man” who served with the 46th Regiment, Iowa Infantry.
This collection contains correspondence and other ephemera exchanged by a husband and wife - Walter and Polly - during World War 2.
The collection (1891-2010, undated) contains biographical information and material associated with Tilden’s career at Iowa State College (University). The biographical information includes newspaper clippings, family photos, and writings about her life and accomplishments. The collection also contains correspondence, photographs and documentation from her time in France, WOI radio scripts, and writings by Tilden.
This collection (1911-1994, undated) contains the papers of Dr. Wise Burroughs. The papers consist of biographical information, research materials, patent applications, publications and presentations. The collection also includes correspondence, court documents, and information about Dawe’s Laboratories Inc., Eli Lilly and Merck pertaining to Dr. Burroughs’ research on DES (Diethylstilbestrol).
This collection (1944-1984, undated) includes the biographical information and publications of Wolodymyr Madych.
This collection (2010) consists of a few flyers, brochures and a newsletter.
This collection (1984-1986, undated) includes a flyer describing the accomplishments of WIFE and a newspaper clipping discussing the group's activities. The remainder of the collection consists of seven issues of WIFE Line, the organization's newsletter, which details meetings and projects.
The collection contains research materials related to the creation and publication of the book World Weeds: Natural Histories and Distribution.
The collection (1880-2007) contains mission and by-laws, history of the Iowa State chapter, correspondence, program information, financial records, printed materials, brochures, biographical information concerning YMCA personnel, newspaper clippings about YMCA activities and other sponsored programs, and the transfer of ownership of Alumni Hall (Enrollment Services Center) from the YMCA to Iowa State University.
This collection (1873-2012) contains records, which document the activities of the YWCA at Iowa State University. The papers include the articles of incorporation, annual reports, and meeting minutes. The records also contain scrapbooks and photographs. In addition, there are newsletters, press releases, and several histories of the YWCA.
This collection (1899-1983, undated) contains biographical information, correspondence, printed matter, and material related to Master Farm Homemakers and to the Rural Teacher of the Year Award sponsored by Wallace’s Farmer and the National Education Association. The printed matter includes bulletins and pamphlets of recipes and information of interest to homemakers.
- Correspondence 341
- Photographs 173
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 162
- Clippings (information artifacts) 157
- Scrapbooks 103
- Minutes (administrative records) 101
- Publications (documents) 93
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Reports 81
- Articles 77
- Iowa 56
- Speeches (documents) 53
- Biographies (literary works) 49
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Diaries 46
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Ephemera 36
- Newsletters 35
- Photographic prints 33
- Research (documents) 32
- Manuscripts (documents) 31
- College students--Societies, etc. 30
- Annual reports 29
- Financial records 29
- Lecture notes 29
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 28
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 28
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Account books 23 ∧ less
- English 1872
- Undetermined 1406
- German 3
- Chinese 1
- French 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 20
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 20
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 15
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Ames Laboratory 12
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 12
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 12
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 9
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 7
- Iowa State University 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 6
- Iowa State University. Library 6
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 5
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- American Statistical Association 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4 ∧ less