Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 1964
American Agricultural Marketing Association Broiler Program records
This collection (1964-1976, undated) includes correspondence, meeting minutes, newsletters, publications, and other resource material. The collection documents the work of the Broiler Program and contains information about membership, programs, and the poultry industry.
American Agriculture Movement records
Organization formed in 1977 in response to Congressional legislation entailing four years of farm prices below the cost of production. In many states, farmers organized protests, strikes, pickets, boycotts, and marches on state capitols and on Washington, D.C. (1977-1979). Collection includes a historical calendar, newsletters, press releases, correspondence, and news clippings.
American Association of Avian Pathologists records
American Association of Equine Practitioners records
This collection (1979-1992, undated) consists of guides and programs dating from 1979-1992. It contains details about the duties of equine practitioners, procedures, and information from monthly and annual reviews of the group’s activities and meetings.
American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences. Education and Technology Division records
American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences Professional Marketing and Public Relations Committee records
This collection consists of marketing handbooks from various state home economics/human sciences associations and universities, home economics handbooks, display signs, and the AHEA newsletter. These materials were part of the committee's collection of resource materials for marketing home economics.
American Association of Industrial Veterinarians records
This collection (1955-1988, undated) consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, programs, and annual meeting information. Among the topics covered are the health and nutrition of animals, the association’s relationships to the livestock and poultry enterprises, and drug and chemical firms. Correspondence pertaining to the board members, members, and general inquiries are also found in the collection.
American Association of University Professors Iowa Conference records
American Association of University Professors, Iowa State University Chapter records
The collection (1914-1991) contains correspondence, chapter constitution, membership listings, newsletters, programs, and news clippings.
American Association of University Women. Ames Chapter. records
American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians records
American Association of Veterinary Parasitologists records
This collection (1952-2017) documents the activities of the American Association of Veterinary Parasitologists. The records consist of materials related to the annual meetings including correspondence, meeting minutes, and proceedings. The records also contain copies of the AAVP constitution and bylaws, general correspondence between members, financial reports, membership listings, and newsletters.
American Association of Veterinary State Boards records
The collection (1958-1986) contains annual meeting minutes, a committees list, correspondence, legislation and regulations information, and writings.
American College of Theriogenologists records
This collection consists of one bound volume of photoduplicated materials, compiled by Dr. David E. Bartlett. The volume contains copies of correspondence, constitution and by-laws of the American Veterinary College of Animal Reproduction; and the constitution and by-laws of The American College of Theriogenologists.
American College of Veterinary Microbiologists records
The collection (1962-1995) contains ACVM certification exam records, committee records, constitution, convention arrangements records, correspondence, financial records, membership lists, minutes, publications, and reports.
American College of Veterinary Pathologists records
American College of Veterinary Preventive Medicine records
American Entomologist records
This collection contains correspondence and manuscripts from the journal American Entomologist., a publication of the Entomological Society of America (ESA).
American Farm Bureau Federation records
American Geological Institute. Women Geoscientists Committee records
The collection (1977-1987) contains correspondence, rosters of women in the geosciences, programs, career materials (career information packet; planning presentation and slides), and statistics of women in the geosciences.
American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association records
This collection consists of correspondence and printed materials related to the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association.
American Institute of Architects, Iowa Chapter records
This collection contains a scrapbook and clippings from the American Institute of Architects Iowa Chapter.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Iowa Section records
Contains the records from the Iowa section of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers. Types of materials include correspondence, meeting minutes, and reports. This collection has not been processed.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers ISU Student Chapter records
The collection consists primarily of meeting minutes, with some clippings as well.
American Leptospirosis Research Conference records
The collection contains annual meeting records, history files, by-laws, minutes, and a report.
American Oil Chemists' Society Agricultural Microscopy Division records
The collection contains programs, photographs, and audio tapes of annual AAFM meetings. A sample of journal articles, AAFM manuals, and correspondence are also contained within this collection. The papers include reports relating to workshops held for feed microscopists both in the United States and internationally. In addition, the records include minutes and programs from annual AAFM meetings, and the "Official Proceedings," which further detail these meetings.
American Phytopathological Society records
American School of Wildlife Protection collection
American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology records
The collection contains written histories of the American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathologists and of the Department of Veterinary Pathology at the University of Missouri.
American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. Arkansas Section records
This collection (1972-1984, undated) contains records of the Arkansas Section of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. The collection includes by-laws, committee and award files, correspondence, financial documents, annual meeting materials, membership information, publications, and photographs. The collection also includes materials relating to the Southwest Region of ASABE.
- Correspondence 354
- Photographs 180
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 164
- Clippings (information artifacts) 159
- Scrapbooks 116
- Minutes (administrative records) 109
- Publications (documents) 106
- Reports 86
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Articles 80
- Iowa 56
- Speeches (documents) 55
- Biographies (literary works) 49
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Diaries 45
- Agriculture--Iowa 44
- Newsletters 39
- Ephemera 36
- Lecture notes 36
- Annual reports 34
- Research (documents) 33
- College students--Societies, etc. 32
- Photographic prints 32
- Manuscripts (documents) 30
- Financial records 29
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 29
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 29
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Account books 23
- Iowa State University--Sports 23
- Awards 22
- College students--Iowa 22
- Iowa State University--Administration 22
- Legal documents 22
- Legislators--Iowa 22
- Programs (documents) 21
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 20
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 20
- Slides (photographs) 20 + ∧ less
- English 1959
- German 3
- Chinese 1
- French 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1 + ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 20
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 20
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 15
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Ames Laboratory 12
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 12
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 12
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 7
- Iowa State University 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 6
- Iowa State University. Library 6
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 5
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- American Statistical Association 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. College of Engineering 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- National Farmers Organization (U.S.) 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 4
- American Farm Bureau Federation 3
- American Home Economics Association 3
- American Society of Agricultural Engineers 3
- American Society of Civil Engineers 3
- Brunnier Art Museum 3 + ∧ less