Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 34
This collection (1922-1927) contains loose scrapbook pages containing photographs of campus buildings and exterior architecture, the first VEISHEA (1922), several news clippings about the university, and other personal pieces.
This collection (1931-1983) contains biographical information, photographs, honors he received, correspondence, class notes, information on the John Franklin Carlson lectures held at ISU, and materials related to a variety of subjects and persons of interest to professor Danielson. The papers cover his time as a student at the University of British Columbia and Purdue University through his tenure as an Iowa State University faculty member (1948-1981).
Harry Rex Porter was an Iowa State College (University) graduate (1901) from Woodbine, Iowa. He married Harriet Hasbrouck, a 1900 Iowa State graduate, and moved to Vancouver, Washington. This collection includes biographical information, personal correspondence, illustrations used in the 1900 Bomb (Iowa State's yearbook), and photographs of campus life.
This collection (1938-1941) contains the 4-H record book of Luella Naylor which includes questionnaires, accounts of 4-H projects, personal essays, club programs, lists of activities, ribbons, photographs, newspaper clippings, and a health certificate.
This collection (1924-1925) contains photographs of class excursions to Ledges State Park, the groundbreaking ceremony of the Memorial Union, ROTC exercises, campus buildings and architecture, and VEISHEA.
Raymond Templin Benson graduated from Iowa State College (University) with a B.S. (1919) in animal husbandry. This scrapbook documents his military and school activities from 1913 through 1919 and a fraternity event he attended in 1964. It contains photographs of friends and colleagues, personal memorabilia, and newspaper clippings.
Russel D. Miller graduated from Iowa State College (University) with a B.S. (1921) in Architectural Engineering and a M.S. (1928) in Physics. He taught physics at Iowa State for over two decades. His wife, Hazel McLaughlin Miller, attended Drake University. This collection consists of a scrapbook containing photographs and memorabilia documenting the Millers' college days and married life.
- Subject: Photographic prints X
- Photographic prints 33
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 13
- Scrapbooks 11
- Clippings (information artifacts) 8
- Correspondence 8
- Iowa State University--Students--20th century 5
- Ephemera 4
- Iowa State College--Students 3
- Newsletters 3
- 4-H clubs--Iowa 2
- Agriculture and state--United States 2
- Annual reports 2
- Diaries 2
- Directories 2
- Home economics--Iowa 2
- Iowa State College--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University--Faculty 2
- Legislators--United States 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Photographs 2
- Politicians--Iowa 2
- Press releases 2
- Speeches (documents) 2
- 4-H clubs--Iowa--Hamilton County 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Aerial photographs 1
- Aerospace engineering--Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Africa--Economic conditions 1
- African Americans--Arkansas 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 28
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 1
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences 1
- American Home Economics Association 1
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1
- Center for Rural Affairs 1
- Goodyear Aircraft Corporation 1
- Huepenbecker, Agatha Louise 1
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 1
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Kehlenbeck, Alfred P. (Alfred Paul) 1
- United States. Farmers Home Administration 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 1 ∧ less