Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 103
This collection contains information on Epstein’s research, Phi Kappa Phi, minutes, correspondences, and information on the Plant Pathological Society.
This collection includes meeting minutes and a scrapbook that contains pictures, news articles, and lists of members.
This collection (1972-1984, undated) contains records of the Arkansas Section of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. The collection includes by-laws, committee and award files, correspondence, financial documents, annual meeting materials, membership information, publications, and photographs. The collection also includes materials relating to the Southwest Region of ASABE.
This collection (1909-1965) contains annual reports, meeting minutes, and information related to civil engineering open house activities during Iowa State's annual spring celebration VEISHEA.
This collection consists of biographical information, committee files, correspondence, meeting minutes, files relating to student groups and surveys. Of particular interest are files that concentrate on foreign students and students involved in the military.
This collection (1972-1990s) documents the activities of the AWG Denver chapter. The collection contains correspondence, minutes, conference programs, agendas, newsletters, brochures, guidelines, receipts, budgets, and photographs.
The collection contains a brief history and general business records of the Bachelor Debating Society. The materials include correspondence, financial records, meeting minutes, membership lists, reports, resolutions and speeches, programs, and the society’s constitution and by-laws.
This collection contains the records created by the Chemical Engineering Wives club, and focus predominantly on planning various events. There are student rosters and staff listings, which the Club used to determine the level of membership for their members. There are no photographs in the collection.
The collection (1918-1962) contains minutes of the Annual Cherokee County Farm Bureau meetings as well as financial statements of the Bureau and minutes of the Board of Directors of the Bureau. The collection also contains meeting minutes of the Cherokee County Farm Bureau, Cherokee County Farm Bureau Exchange, and the Cherokee County Farm Bureau Supply Company on microfilm.
The collection (1981-1988, undated) contains correspondence, legislative materials, news clippings, annual report filings, a court brief, committee materials and articles of incorporation and dissolution documents.
This collection (1957-1978, undated) documents the history of Senator Hill's service in the Iowa State Senate. It contains clippings, correspondence, Minutes of the Legislative Council, publications, committee and subcommittee reports, and subject files.
This collection consists of a minutes book that spans from the date of organization until 1958. It contains details about the election of officers and reports on each annual meeting, as well as other organizational business.
The collection is comprised of two series: series one contains the general records of the Iowa Chapter of FarmHouse Fraternity and series two consists of scrapbooks compiled by the fraternity. The general records of FarmHouse include the records of Lanthus, annual reports, newsletters, news clippings, and architectural plans of the fraternity house.
This collection contains materials related to Heikens’ employment by the State Hog Farms Corporation (or Svinovod) in Moscow, U.S.S.R., in 1930 and 1931. Materials include an employment contract, correspondence, reports written by Heikens, news clippings in English and Russian, photographs, and negatives.
- Subject: Minutes (administrative records) X
- Correspondence 54
- Reports 25
- Clippings (information artifacts) 19
- Photographs 15
- Annual reports 11
- Newsletters 11
- Agendas (administrative records) 10
- Financial records 10
- Constitutions 9
- Publications (documents) 9
- College students--Societies, etc. 8
- Scrapbooks 7
- Articles of incorporation 5
- Iowa State University--Administration 5
- Membership lists 5
- Women--Societies, etc. 5
- Bylaws (administrative records) 4
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 4
- Memorandums 4
- Women--Iowa--Societies, etc. 4
- Agriculture--United States 3
- Biographies (literary works) 3
- Brochures 3
- Budgets 3
- Directories 3
- Dormitories--Iowa 3
- Gardening--Iowa 3
- Gardening--Societies, etc. 3
- Gardens--Iowa 3 ∧ less
- Undetermined 76
- Association for Women Geoscientists 2
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 2
- Iowa. Board of Regents 2
- Weed Science Society of America 2
- American Association of Land-Grant Colleges and State Universities 1
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists 1
- American Home Economics Association 1
- American Phytopathological Society 1
- American Society of Civil Engineers 1
- American Vocational Association 1
- Association of Regional Weed Control Conferences 1
- Blobaum, Roger 1
- Crop Science Society of America, Inc. 1
- Dahlberg, Kenneth A. 1
- Entomological Society of America 1
- Epstein, Abraham H. 1
- Farmers Elevator Service Company 1
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 1
- Hilton, James L. 1
- Home Economics Education Association 1
- International Society for Plant Pathology 1
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 1
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa Farmers Union 1
- Iowa Pork Producers Association 1
- Iowa Soybean Promotion Board 1
- Iowa State University 1
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Iowa State University. Farm House Museum 1 ∧ less