Showing Collections: 1 - 29 of 29
This collection (circa 1918) contains a course project from a textiles and clothing class Cooper attended. The project contains lecture notes, drawings related to textile design, fabric samples, and pattern styles.
The collection (1915-1917, undated) contains personal and graduation information, dance cards, fee receipts, and class notes. The class notes relate to subjects such as home management, textiles, food preparation, and chemistry.
This collection (circa 1913-1917) consists of notebooks, sketch pads, course notes, laboratory notes, and picture plates from courses in applied art, botany, chemistry, English literature, anatomy and zoology, history of architecture, home economics, journalism, and personal sanitation and hygiene.
This collection (1934-1980, undated) contains Hartley's professional papers, as well as technical reports and consultation reports for the National Testing Service (NTS) and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). The collection also contains lecture notes and handouts for his various classes at Texas A&M University and correspondence and meeting materials regarding committees from Hartley's work with the ASA.
This collection (2006-2008) contains course notes from several classes, an Honors Program oral history project, and the final report submitted by Ringgenberg for his study abroad program. His course notes include syllabi and class handouts as well as essays, notes, and reports by Ringgenberg for classes in anthropology, history, and philosophy.
The collection consists of materials related to the Department of Animal Ecology. Records include news clippings, newsletters, publications, alumni newsletters, subject files, biographical files, Paul Errington Memorial Lecture records, administrative records, and faculty and staff papers.
The collection consists of documents relating to his work with Iowa State University’s International Agricultural Programs including correspondence; grant proposals; lecture notes; and paperwork for the ISU/UCR Agreement, Debt for Development, MidAmerican International Agricultural Consortium, Title XII proposals, Agricultural Market Readings, and other international agriculture opportunities. The collection also contains biographical information.
Kathleen K. Hickok was a professor of English and Women’s Studies at Iowa State University. The main focus of her studies was women’s literature, mostly from the 19th and 20th centuries. Her scholarship also touched upon gender studies, lesbian studies, and multicultural women’s writing. This collection includes notes from the many classes that she taught, several essays and encyclopedia entries that she authored, and papers that she presented at conferences.
This collection (1938-1971) primarily documents Margaret Black’s career in science education and conservation. The collection contains correspondence, lecture notes, student term papers, her master's thesis, student conservation projects and newspaper clippings on Margaret Black and conservation.
The collection includes notes, quizzes, and homework from Collier's economics classes, written assignments from her vocational education class, assignments from a design class, notes and fabric samples from her textiles classes, and notes from her food preparation class.
This collection (circa 1928-1930) consists of handwritten hard bound class notebooks compiled during Meginnis’ undergraduate study at Iowa State. The hardbound books document his studies in veterinary medicine.
This collection (1924-1988, undated) contains notebooks for veterinary medicine and related classes taken at Iowa State College in the late 1920s. The collection also contains materials related to his social activities, including dance cards and materials related to student veterinary societies. There is also a file of biographical information.
Thomas S. Ingebritsen was an Associate Professor in the Iowa State University Department of Zoology and Genetics. He developed Iowa State's first online class, Project BIO, which was used by college and high school teachers in their own classrooms to share multimedia lectures on advances in biology education and research. This collection contains papers documenting Ingebritsen's teaching career at Iowa State University including records relating to the development of Project Bio.
This collection contains course notes and assignments for physics, chemistry, and mathematics courses taught at Iowa state in the 1940's - 1950's.
Wesley I. Shank was an architectural historian and Professor of Architecture at Iowa State University where he served on the faculty from 1964-1992. This collection contains published and unpublished articles, research files and reports on historic structures in Iowa, teaching materials for architectural courses, and information on Iowa architects.
William Carman Black received his B.S. (1932) in chemical engineering from Iowa State College (University). This collection contains course work and class notes for chemistry and chemical engineering courses taken by Black while attending Iowa State. A few other items, such a copy of Black’s undergraduate thesis, Tau Bet Pi engineering honor society pledge book, and college report cards and registration cards are also included.
- Subject: Lecture notes X
- Correspondence 8
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 8
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Iowa State University--Faculty 3
- College students--Iowa--Ames--20th century 2
- Dance cards 2
- Home economics--Iowa--Ames 2
- Instructional materials 2
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Students 2
- Iowa State College. Division of Veterinary Medicine--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics--Faculty 2
- Laboratory notes 2
- Manuscripts (documents) 2
- Memorabilia 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographs 2
- Physics--Study and teaching (Higher)--Iowa 2
- Proposals 2
- Reports 2
- Science and Mathematics - Physics 2
- Statistics 2
- Structural engineering--Study and teaching (Higher) 2
- Aerospace engineering--Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Agricultural credit--United States 1
- Agricultural economists 1
- Agriculture, Cooperative 1
- Agriculture--Central America--Economics aspects 1
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 1 ∧ less
- English 28
- Undetermined 24
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 2
- Allen, Minne Elizabeth 1
- American Society of Civil Engineers 1
- American Statistical Association 1
- Cornfield, Jerome 1
- Goodyear Aircraft Corporation 1
- Harvard University 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Ecology 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 1
- NTS Research Corporation 1
- National Cancer Institute (U.S.). Biometry Branch 1
- Peters, Leo C. 1
- Society of Automotive Engineers 1
- Society of Women Engineers 1
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 1
- Wright, Frank Lloyd 1 ∧ less