Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 36
Alta Cooper papers
This collection (circa 1918) contains a course project from a textiles and clothing class Cooper attended. The project contains lecture notes, drawings related to textile design, fabric samples, and pattern styles.
Clarence H. Matterson papers
This collection (1928-1968, undated) contains correspondence, publications, lecture/course notes, and biographical data related to Clarence H. Matterson.
Dan Staedtler papers
This collection (1975-1998) contains class notes and laboratory notebooks compiled during Staedtler's time as an undergraduate and graduate student at Iowa State University. This collection also includes one file of biographical information.
Doris Mary (Hill) Cromer papers
The collection (1915-1917, undated) contains personal and graduation information, dance cards, fee receipts, and class notes. The class notes relate to subjects such as home management, textiles, food preparation, and chemistry.
Edward and Minne Allen papers
Edward Antony Benbrook papers
This collection (1907-2006, undated) contains materials related to Edward A. Benbrook, including photographs, lecture notes, publications, and biographical materials.
Gertrude G. Clifford papers
Gladys McCarty Beck papers
This collection (circa 1913-1917) consists of notebooks, sketch pads, course notes, laboratory notes, and picture plates from courses in applied art, botany, chemistry, English literature, anatomy and zoology, history of architecture, home economics, journalism, and personal sanitation and hygiene.
Herman Otto Hartley papers
This collection (1934-1980, undated) contains Hartley's professional papers, as well as technical reports and consultation reports for the National Testing Service (NTS) and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). The collection also contains lecture notes and handouts for his various classes at Texas A&M University and correspondence and meeting materials regarding committees from Hartley's work with the ASA.
Ian M. Ringgenberg papers
This collection (2006-2008) contains course notes from several classes, an Honors Program oral history project, and the final report submitted by Ringgenberg for his study abroad program. His course notes include syllabi and class handouts as well as essays, notes, and reports by Ringgenberg for classes in anthropology, history, and philosophy.
Iowa State University. Department of Animal Ecology records
The collection consists of materials related to the Department of Animal Ecology. Records include news clippings, newsletters, publications, alumni newsletters, subject files, biographical files, Paul Errington Memorial Lecture records, administrative records, and faculty and staff papers.
Iris Macumber and Ruth Macumber Follmer papers
James Verald Brown papers
Jerome Cornfield papers
John M. Aikman papers
This collection (1911-1979, undated) contains materials related to various projects, courses, seminars, colleges and associations which relates to Dr. John M. Aikman.
J.T. Scott papers
The collection consists of documents relating to his work with Iowa State University’s International Agricultural Programs including correspondence; grant proposals; lecture notes; and paperwork for the ISU/UCR Agreement, Debt for Development, MidAmerican International Agricultural Consortium, Title XII proposals, Agricultural Market Readings, and other international agriculture opportunities. The collection also contains biographical information.
Kathleen K. Hickok papers
Kathleen K. Hickok was a professor of English and Women’s Studies at Iowa State University. The main focus of her studies was women’s literature, mostly from the 19th and 20th centuries. Her scholarship also touched upon gender studies, lesbian studies, and multicultural women’s writing. This collection includes notes from the many classes that she taught, several essays and encyclopedia entries that she authored, and papers that she presented at conferences.
Kenneth F. Dunker papers
Leo Charles Peters papers
Louis Bevier Spinney papers
Margaret J. Black papers
This collection (1938-1971) primarily documents Margaret Black’s career in science education and conservation. The collection contains correspondence, lecture notes, student term papers, her master's thesis, student conservation projects and newspaper clippings on Margaret Black and conservation.
Maria M. Roberts papers
Robert B.B. Moorman papers
Morton O. Cooper papers
This collection contains Morton O. Cooper's lecture notes in animal husbandry, soils, and zoology from his time as a student at Iowa State University.
Muriel Collier papers
The collection includes notes, quizzes, and homework from Collier's economics classes, written assignments from her vocational education class, assignments from a design class, notes and fabric samples from her textiles classes, and notes from her food preparation class.
Paul J. Hermann papers
Paul J. Meginnis papers
This collection (circa 1928-1930) consists of handwritten hard bound class notebooks compiled during Meginnis’ undergraduate study at Iowa State. The hardbound books document his studies in veterinary medicine.
Roger G. Ginder papers
Clara Ruppel papers
This collection contains class notes and assignments for courses taken by Clara Ruppel during her time at Iowa State University.
Russell McNellis papers
This collection (1924-1988, undated) contains notebooks for veterinary medicine and related classes taken at Iowa State College in the late 1920s. The collection also contains materials related to his social activities, including dance cards and materials related to student veterinary societies. There is also a file of biographical information.
- Subject: Lecture notes X
- Correspondence 11
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 8
- Publications (documents) 5
- Photographs 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Iowa State University--Faculty 3
- Laboratory notes 3
- Notebooks 3
- Reports 3
- College students--Iowa--20th century 2
- College students--Iowa--Ames--20th century 2
- Dance cards 2
- Home economics--Iowa--Ames 2
- Instructional materials 2
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Students 2
- Iowa State College. Division of Veterinary Medicine--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of English--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics--Faculty 2
- Manuscripts (documents) 2
- Memorabilia 2
- Newsletters 2
- Physics--Study and teaching (Higher)--Iowa 2
- Proposals 2
- Science and Mathematics - Physics 2
- Statistics 2
- Structural engineering--Study and teaching (Higher) 2
- Aerospace engineering--Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Agricultural credit--United States 1
- Agricultural economists 1
- Agriculture, Cooperative 1
- Agriculture--Central America--Economics aspects 1
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 1
- Agriculture--South America--Economic aspects 1
- Agriculture--Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Agriculture--Study and teaching--Iowa 1
- Animal ecology--Iowa--Study and teaching 1
- Animal husbandry 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1 + ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 2
- Allen, Minne Elizabeth 1
- American Society of Civil Engineers 1
- American Statistical Association 1
- Cooper, Morton O. 1
- Cornfield, Jerome 1
- Goodyear Aircraft Corporation 1
- Harvard University 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Ecology 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Matterson, Clarence H. 1
- NTS Research Corporation 1
- National Cancer Institute (U.S.). Biometry Branch 1
- Peters, Leo C. 1
- Ruppel, Clara 1
- Society of Automotive Engineers 1
- Society of Women Engineers 1
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 1
- Wright, Frank Lloyd 1 + ∧ less