Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Federico Siason, born in 1929, was a Professor of Mathematics at Iowa State University. He was a Fulbright Scholar at Michigan State University. This collection (1929-1969) includes his biographical information and publications.
This collection consists of materials related to the Department of Mathematics. Records include news clippings, annual reports, brochures, publications, subject files, biographical files, and faculty papers.
James L. Cornette, born in 1935, was a Professor (1970-2000) at Iowa State University. His main area of research was in population genetics and mathematical models in physiology, but he has also done research in bioinformatics, DNA, and the immune system. This collection (1935-2001, undated) includes his biographical information, newspaper articles, and publications.
- Names: Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics X
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics--Faculty 5
- Publications (documents) 5
- Science and Mathematics - Mathematics 5
- Biographies (literary works) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Iowa Agricultural College--Faculty 1
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Iowa State College--Faculty 1
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Mathematics--Study and teaching (Higher)--Iowa--Ames 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Research (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 6
- Allen, Minne Elizabeth 1
- Arnold, Barry C. 1
- Harvard University 1