Showing Collections: 1 - 24 of 24
This collection (1908-1998, undated) contains documents relating to the career of Don Kirkham. The papers include biographical information, news clippings, correspondence, speeches, lectures, and publications. The collection also contains notes and photographs relating to Kirkham's research projects. In addition, the papers include the annual reports from experimental farms across the state of Iowa.
The collection contains records and reports to Holten regarding the management of her farm by the Farmers National Company.
The collection contains meeting minutes, correspondence, grant information, and reports and recommendations of the Farm House Building Committee. The Committee oversaw the renovation and the transformation of the Farm House into a museum.
This collection (1948-[ongoing]) contains notebooks of the secretary, meeting minutes, membership information, newsletters, articles, photographs from various activities and functions, reports, memorabilia, certificates, a guestbook, financial records, two scrapbooks, an original Farm Op Crest drawing, a plaque, and slides.
The Telecommunicative Arts Program, which began at Iowa State University in the early 1950s, was designed for students interested in studying radio, television, and film production. This collection includes information on courses offered in this discipline, students’ projects and papers, the development of the program, and pictures and scrapbooks with news clippings which illustrate the history of the Telecommunicative Arts Program.
This collection (1906-2002, undated) contains biographical information, correspondence, research materials, publications, and talks of Dr. Irving E. Melhus. The research materials, publications, and talks focus on corn, potatoes, and rusts. The papers also contain information about the Guatemala Tropical Research Center, which Melhus established and directed. These materials contain reports, photographs, and correspondence relating to the work of the Center.
This collection (1943-1988, undated) contains biographical information, photographs, recipe booklets and files collected by Carlin, news clippings, correspondence, departmental correspondence and memoranda, reports, Carlin’s MS thesis, published papers, classroom materials, and award materials.
Raymond R. Beneke was a Professor of Economics at Iowa State University from 1951 until 1992. His research and writings focused on agricultural economics and farm management. This collection contains biographical information, photographs, correspondence, articles, reports, and papers written by Beneke. Much of the materials are related to his research in the areas of farm management and agricultural economics.
This collection (1873-2012) contains records, which document the activities of the YWCA at Iowa State University. The papers include the articles of incorporation, annual reports, and meeting minutes. The records also contain scrapbooks and photographs. In addition, there are newsletters, press releases, and several histories of the YWCA.
- Reports 16
- Correspondence 14
- Minutes (administrative records) 8
- Annual reports 6
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4
- Newsletters 3
- Proceedings (reports) 3
- Publications (documents) 3
- Slides (photographs) 3
- Articles 2
- Greece--Foreign relations--United States 2
- Maps (documents) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- United States--Foreign relations--Greece 2
- Administrative reports 1
- Advertising--Agriculture 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Agricultural physics 1
- Agriculture - 4-H clubs 1
- Agriculture - Animal feeding 1
- Agriculture - Economic Aspects 1
- Agriculture - Horticulture 1
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--Iowa 1
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 1
- Agriculture--Marketing 1
- Ambassadors 1
- Antibiotics in animal nutrition 1
- Aqueducts--Conservation--Iowa 1
- Articles of incorporation 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 14
- Institute of Current World Affairs 2
- Carlin, Agnes Frances 1
- Iowa Power and Light Company 1
- Iowa State Commerce Commission 1
- Iowa State University. 4-H Youth Development 1
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 1
- Iowa State University. Farm House Museum 1
- Iowa. Department of Public Instruction 1
- Lagomarcino, Virgil 1
- Society of Nematologists 1
- Talbot, Phillips 1
- Tau Beta Pi 1
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary 1
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 1 ∧ less