Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection (1940-1983, undated) contains biographical material, livestock marketing studies, and minutes and reports of the American Farm Bureau Federation’s National Livestock Advisory Committee (1940-1969). Of special interest is a report, “Program of the livestock Committee,” written by John Kenneth Galbraith (1940).
This collection (2006-2008) contains course notes from several classes, an Honors Program oral history project, and the final report submitted by Ringgenberg for his study abroad program. His course notes include syllabi and class handouts as well as essays, notes, and reports by Ringgenberg for classes in anthropology, history, and philosophy.
The collection contains annual reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, news clippings, and brochures of the Alumni Achievement Fund prior to the merger with the Iowa State University Foundation.
This collection (1965-2010) contains biographical information, illustrations, reports, and a VEISHEA fashion show script. The illustrations include work Kordus did as a student at Iowa State in the class Textiles and Clothing 245, Design Elements and Principles. Examples of some of her advertisement illustrations for L.S. Ayres are also included in the collection.
This collection (1969-1977) contains biographical information, news clippings, and research publications of Sendlein while he was on staff at Iowa State University. Included in the reports is an assessment of the Nishnabotna Drainage Basin in southwestern Iowa and a final report on regulations for the placement of sanitary landfills in Iowa, a project supported by the Iowa State Water Resources Research Institute.
- Reports 5
- Biographies (literary works) 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Annual reports 2
- Iowa State University--Faculty 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Advertisements 1
- Advertising executives--Iowa 1
- Advertising--Clothing and dress 1
- Agricultural engineers--Iowa 1
- Agriculture - Economic Aspects 1
- Agriculture--United States--History 1
- Articles 1
- Brochures 1
- Certificates 1
- Clothing and dress--Marketing 1
- College students--Iowa 1
- Color slides 1
- Commercial artists--Iowa 1
- County agricultural agents--Iowa--History 1
- Cycles--Economic aspects 1
- Drainage--Iowa--Nishnabotna River basin 1
- Fashion design--Study and teaching 1
- Fashion illustrations (layout features) 1
- Foreign study--Mongolia 1
- Geologists--Iowa 1
- Geophysicists--Iowa 1
- Iowa Farm Bureau Federation--History 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 6
- L.S. Ayres and Company 1
- National Brucellosis Committee (U.S.) 1
- Sendlein, Lyle V. A. 1