Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 127
This collection contains papers related to Allert Olson's work with rural electric cooperatives and his time as an Iowa state representative.
This collection (1941-1979) contains records of the Tennessee Section of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. The collection is arranged by year and each annual file generally contains minutes, annual meeting programs, correspondence, financial reports, and newsletters; files containing additional materials are noted. Material related to the history of the Tennessee Section are located in folder 1/17.
This collection (1909-1965) contains annual reports, meeting minutes, and information related to civil engineering open house activities during Iowa State's annual spring celebration VEISHEA.
This collection (1969-1987) contains correspondence, reports, surveys, library procedures and flow charts, computer systems information, committee meetings, minutes, and proposals that document the development of automated computer systems and online catalog systems at the Iowa State University Library.
This collection (1892-1973, undated) contains biographical material, correspondence, and numerous reports on geology projects. Also included are conference material and geological photographs. In a map case are large maps and drawings of topography and geological surveys, along with road maps.
The collection (1981-1988, undated) contains correspondence, legislative materials, news clippings, annual report filings, a court brief, committee materials and articles of incorporation and dissolution documents.
This collection contains lecturer information, lectures, conferences, annual reports, programs, and FOCUS grants as well as photographs.
This collection (1968-1994, undated) contains reports detailing the progress of teachers who had participated in the CUTE program, lesson plans, and guides to aid in educating teachers on how to teach within inner-cities. In addition to documenting the CUTE program at Iowa State University and nationwide, the records illustrate the beginning of a multicultural education movement that is now required in the education of future teachers.
This collection (1908-1998, undated) contains documents relating to the career of Don Kirkham. The papers include biographical information, news clippings, correspondence, speeches, lectures, and publications. The collection also contains notes and photographs relating to Kirkham's research projects. In addition, the papers include the annual reports from experimental farms across the state of Iowa.
- Reports 84
- Correspondence 68
- Minutes (administrative records) 40
- Annual reports 32
- Clippings (information artifacts) 30
- Photographs 24
- Publications (documents) 13
- Articles 11
- Newsletters 11
- Speeches (documents) 9
- Biographies (literary works) 8
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 8
- Proceedings (reports) 8
- Scrapbooks 7
- Agendas (administrative records) 6
- Constitutions 6
- Financial records 6
- Iowa State University--Faculty 6
- Brochures 5
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 4
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Grant proposals 4
- Manuscripts (documents) 4
- Photographic prints 4
- Programs (documents) 4
- Agriculture - Animal feeding 3
- Agriculture - Economic Aspects 3
- Agriculture and state--United States 3
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--Iowa 3
- Bylaws (administrative records) 3 ∧ less
- English 126
- Undetermined 87
- American Home Economics Association 2
- Ames Laboratory 2
- Institute of Current World Affairs 2
- Iowa Home Economics Association 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 2
- Republican Party (Iowa) 2
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 2
- Washington Research Center (San Francisco, Calif.) 2
- American Phytopathological Society 1
- American Society of Civil Engineers 1
- American Vocational Association 1
- Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Blobaum, Roger 1
- Carlin, Agnes Frances 1
- Center for Rural Affairs 1
- Cooperative Urban Teacher Education Program 1
- Crop Science Society of America, Inc. 1
- Dahlberg, Kenneth A. 1
- Dobson, John M. 1
- Entomological Society of America 1
- Farmers Elevator Service Company 1
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 1
- Goodyear Aircraft Corporation 1
- Greater Des Moines Chamber of Commerce. Agricultural Committee 1
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 1
- Henry, John M. 1
- Home Economics Education Association 1
- Hope, Cliff 1
- Hoskins, Robert N. 1
- Institute of Inter-American Affairs (U.S.) 1 ∧ less