Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 32
This collection contains papers related to Allert Olson's work with rural electric cooperatives and his time as an Iowa state representative.
This collection (1941-1979) contains records of the Tennessee Section of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. The collection is arranged by year and each annual file generally contains minutes, annual meeting programs, correspondence, financial reports, and newsletters; files containing additional materials are noted. Material related to the history of the Tennessee Section are located in folder 1/17.
This collection (1909-1965) contains annual reports, meeting minutes, and information related to civil engineering open house activities during Iowa State's annual spring celebration VEISHEA.
The collection (1981-1988, undated) contains correspondence, legislative materials, news clippings, annual report filings, a court brief, committee materials and articles of incorporation and dissolution documents.
This collection contains lecturer information, lectures, conferences, annual reports, programs, and FOCUS grants as well as photographs.
This collection consists of publications by and about the Iowa Board of Regents. records include annual reports, news clippings, and other publications.
This collection contains annual reports, constitutions, correspondence, election campaign information, political platforms, flyers, membership information, newsletters, and materials related to affiliated labor and socialist organizations throughout Iowa.
The collection contains annual reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, news clippings, and brochures of the Alumni Achievement Fund prior to the merger with the Iowa State University Foundation.
This collection (1959-2014) consists of materials from the Iowa State Office of the President not specific to one presidential administration. It includes subject files, records of the President's Leadership Class, biographical files, records of the Office of Governmental Relations, and records of the President's Council. For records of each presidential administration, see record groups 2/1-2/15
This collection (1946-1990, undated) contains records of Iowa State University's Safety Council. The records include meeting minutes, memos, reports, and safety inspections.
This collection contains Keith Myers work on eradicating hog cholera.
This collection (1973-1998, undated) contains annual reports, constitutions, correspondence, and meeting minutes. The collection also contains programs for a number of the mini-symposia sponsored by the Council as well as correspondence, programs, and some presentation information related to the H. Hugh Dukes Club.
This collection contains scrapbooks made by Robert N. Hoskin of his work as an industrial forester, as well as annual reports, photographs, bulletins, and newsclippings.
- Correspondence 13
- Minutes (administrative records) 11
- Clippings (information artifacts) 6
- Photographs 6
- Constitutions 4
- Newsletters 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Water conservation--Iowa 3
- Agriculture - Animal feeding 2
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--Iowa 2
- Aqueducts--Conservation--Iowa 2
- Brochures 2
- Conference materials 2
- Electric cooperatives--Iowa 2
- Environmental policy--Economic aspects 2
- Financial records 2
- Greece--Foreign relations--United States 2
- Groundwater--Quality--Iowa 2
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Legal documents 2
- Memorandums 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Publications (documents) 2
- Rural electrification--Iowa 2
- Soil conservation--Iowa 2
- United States--Foreign relations--Greece 2
- Water consumption--Iowa 2
- Water resources development--Iowa 2 ∧ less
- Undetermined 23
- Institute of Current World Affairs 2
- American Society of Civil Engineers 1
- Center for Rural Affairs 1
- Farmers Elevator Service Company 1
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 1
- Greater Des Moines Chamber of Commerce. Agricultural Committee 1
- Hoskins, Robert N. 1
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 1
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa Home Economics Association 1
- Iowa Power and Light Company 1
- Iowa Small Business Development Centers 1
- Iowa Socialist Party 1
- Iowa State Commerce Commission 1
- Iowa State University. 4-H Youth Development 1
- Iowa. Board of Regents 1
- Land O'Lakes Creameries 1
- Nebraska Farmers Union State Exchange 1
- Olson, Allert 1
- Socialist Party of the United States of America 1
- Talbot, Phillips 1
- United States. Farmers Home Administration 1
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 1 ∧ less