Showing Collections: 1 - 23 of 23
The collection (1981-1988, undated) contains correspondence, legislative materials, news clippings, annual report filings, a court brief, committee materials and articles of incorporation and dissolution documents.
The collection contains annual reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, news clippings, and brochures of the Alumni Achievement Fund prior to the merger with the Iowa State University Foundation.
The collection (1869-1989) contains meeting minutes, agendas, correspondence, reports, dockets, and news clippings relating to the activities of the General Faculty at Iowa State University. The records also include memorial resolutions for deceased faculty members.
This collection (1980-1987, undated) contains materials related to Dahlberg’s National Science Foundation grant-funded Ethics and Values In Science and Technology (EVIST) project and its related publication, New Directions for Agriculture and Agricultural Research (1986). It includes correspondence, draft copies of chapters, meeting notes and minutes, news clippings, project reports, and materials related to the publication process.
LeRoy Getting was an Iowa politician and farm leader. He served as a State Senator (1959-1963) in the Iowa General Assembly and as Director (1946-1958) of the Iowa Farm Bureau. This collection documents Getting’s work in Republican Party politics, farm policy, and international trade. Files related to two agricultural trade missions to Europe are included in this collection.
The collection (1933-1980, undated) contains correspondence; writings, including letters to editors, speeches, reports, and articles; printed materials; biographical material; news articles related to the Iowa Conservation Commission; memorabilia; and printed material.
This collection (1943-1988, undated) contains biographical information, photographs, recipe booklets and files collected by Carlin, news clippings, correspondence, departmental correspondence and memoranda, reports, Carlin’s MS thesis, published papers, classroom materials, and award materials.
- Reports 16
- Minutes (administrative records) 9
- Publications (documents) 5
- Annual reports 4
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Brochures 4
- Speeches (documents) 4
- Legislators--Iowa 3
- Manuscripts (documents) 3
- Photographs 3
- Water resources development--Iowa 3
- Aqueducts--Conservation--Iowa 2
- Biographies (literary works) 2
- Conservation of natural resources--Study and teaching--Iowa 2
- Constitutions 2
- Environmental policy--Economic aspects 2
- Ephemera 2
- Groundwater--Quality--Iowa 2
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Legal documents 2
- Proceedings (reports) 2
- Water conservation--Iowa 2
- Water consumption--Iowa 2
- Water use--Iowa 2
- Water-supply, Agricultural--Iowa 2
- Academic freedom--Iowa 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 16
- Republican Party (Iowa) 2
- Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Carlin, Agnes Frances 1
- Dahlberg, Kenneth A. 1
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 1
- Henry, John M. 1
- Hope, Cliff 1
- Institute of Inter-American Affairs (U.S.) 1
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 1
- Iowa Conservation Commission 1
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa Postwar Rehabilitation Commission 1
- Iowa State University 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 1
- Republican National Convention 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers 1
- University of Arkansas (Fayetteville campus). Agricultural Mission to Panama 1
- University of Arkansas (Fayetteville campus). Department of Entomology 1 ∧ less