Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 30
The collection (1981-1988, undated) contains correspondence, legislative materials, news clippings, annual report filings, a court brief, committee materials and articles of incorporation and dissolution documents.
This collection consists of publications by and about the Iowa Board of Regents. records include annual reports, news clippings, and other publications.
The collection contains annual reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, news clippings, and brochures of the Alumni Achievement Fund prior to the merger with the Iowa State University Foundation.
The collection (1869-1989) contains meeting minutes, agendas, correspondence, reports, dockets, and news clippings relating to the activities of the General Faculty at Iowa State University. The records also include memorial resolutions for deceased faculty members.
The collection (1991-1996) contains news clippings, focus group studies, questionnaires, and reports. Over half of the collection is material related to the campus climate focus group studies. These materials include transcripts of group interviews, reports on emerging themes from the interviews, and brief summaries of each group discussion. The transcripts retain their confidential nature by not including names of participants except for that of the moderator.
This collection (1993-2014) contains newspaper clippings, biographical information, and student research papers documenting Johnny Orr’s coaching career at Iowa State. These materials were collected and organized by members of the ISU Special Collections and University Archives staff.
This collection (1980-1987, undated) contains materials related to Dahlberg’s National Science Foundation grant-funded Ethics and Values In Science and Technology (EVIST) project and its related publication, New Directions for Agriculture and Agricultural Research (1986). It includes correspondence, draft copies of chapters, meeting notes and minutes, news clippings, project reports, and materials related to the publication process.
LeRoy Getting was an Iowa politician and farm leader. He served as a State Senator (1959-1963) in the Iowa General Assembly and as Director (1946-1958) of the Iowa Farm Bureau. This collection documents Getting’s work in Republican Party politics, farm policy, and international trade. Files related to two agricultural trade missions to Europe are included in this collection.
The collection (1933-1980, undated) contains correspondence; writings, including letters to editors, speeches, reports, and articles; printed materials; biographical material; news articles related to the Iowa Conservation Commission; memorabilia; and printed material.
This collection (1969-1977) contains biographical information, news clippings, and research publications of Sendlein while he was on staff at Iowa State University. Included in the reports is an assessment of the Nishnabotna Drainage Basin in southwestern Iowa and a final report on regulations for the placement of sanitary landfills in Iowa, a project supported by the Iowa State Water Resources Research Institute.
This collection (1943-1988, undated) contains biographical information, photographs, recipe booklets and files collected by Carlin, news clippings, correspondence, departmental correspondence and memoranda, reports, Carlin’s MS thesis, published papers, classroom materials, and award materials.
- Correspondence 23
- Reports 20
- Minutes (administrative records) 9
- Annual reports 6
- Publications (documents) 6
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Brochures 4
- Photographs 4
- Speeches (documents) 4
- Biographies (literary works) 3
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Legislators--Iowa 3
- Manuscripts (documents) 3
- Water resources development--Iowa 3
- Aqueducts--Conservation--Iowa 2
- Articles 2
- Conservation of natural resources--Study and teaching--Iowa 2
- Constitutions 2
- Environmental policy--Economic aspects 2
- Ephemera 2
- Groundwater--Quality--Iowa 2
- Interviews 2
- Iowa State University--Faculty 2
- Legal documents 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Proceedings (reports) 2
- Programs (documents) 2
- Water conservation--Iowa 2
- Water consumption--Iowa 2
- Water use--Iowa 2
- Water-supply, Agricultural--Iowa 2
- Academic freedom--Iowa 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Aerospace engineering--Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Agricultural wastes 1
- Agriculture - Economic Aspects 1
- Agriculture - Horticulture 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 22
- Republican Party (Iowa) 2
- Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Carlin, Agnes Frances 1
- Dahlberg, Kenneth A. 1
- Goodyear Aircraft Corporation 1
- Greater Des Moines Chamber of Commerce. Agricultural Committee 1
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 1
- Henry, John M. 1
- Hope, Cliff 1
- Institute of Inter-American Affairs (U.S.) 1
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 1
- Iowa Conservation Commission 1
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa Postwar Rehabilitation Commission 1
- Iowa State University 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 1
- Iowa. Board of Regents 1
- Republican National Convention 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Sendlein, Lyle V. A. 1
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers 1
- University of Arkansas (Fayetteville campus). Agricultural Mission to Panama 1
- University of Arkansas (Fayetteville campus). Department of Entomology 1 ∧ less