Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 163
The collection includes notes, quizzes, and homework from Collier's economics classes, written assignments from her vocational education class, assignments from a design class, notes and fabric samples from her textiles classes, and notes from her food preparation class.
R. E. McCurdy was born in Cass County, Iowa on Octber 15, 1887. He received his undergraduate education from Iowa State College (University), graduating with a B.S. (1916) in civil engineering. These reminiscences were written by McCurdy and describe events as they unfolded in his life, including his service in World War I. McCurdy also writes about his many engineering jobs that took him around the world.
The collection (1948-1994, undated) contains artifacts, biographical information, committee records, conferences, course work material, notes, papers, professional engineering societies materials, and slides.
Also included in this collection are some records of the American Public Works Association (APWA). The civil engineering coursework materials comprise the majority of the collection.
The collection (1941-1997) contains reprints of published articles and biographical material. The articles focus mainly on animal somatosensory physiology, pain perception, and taste.
This collection (1924-1925) contains photographs of class excursions to Ledges State Park, the groundbreaking ceremony of the Memorial Union, ROTC exercises, campus buildings and architecture, and VEISHEA.
Raymond Templin Benson graduated from Iowa State College (University) with a B.S. (1919) in animal husbandry. This scrapbook documents his military and school activities from 1913 through 1919 and a fraternity event he attended in 1964. It contains photographs of friends and colleagues, personal memorabilia, and newspaper clippings.
This collection (1945-1948, undated) contains Christian's class notes and course syllabi for electrical engineering courses he completed at Iowa State College (University). The coursework is contained in notebooks, each identified by Christian. The collection also contains a brief resume prepared for Christian during his final year at Iowa State.
The collection consists mostly of research publications authored and coauthored by Richard E. Ford, 1959-1998. The papers also contain a small amount of biographical information.
This collection contains Lynda Richards professional materials including CVs, clippings, correspondence, photographs, and notes.
This collection (1926-1928) contains one scrapbook of with 91 b&w 21/4 x 4 1/2 and 3 b&w 5x7 photographs of Schoffman's time at Iowa State College (University), including campus scenes, VEISHEA, ROTC exercises, his dorm room, and excursions with friends.
Russel D. Miller graduated from Iowa State College (University) with a B.S. (1921) in Architectural Engineering and a M.S. (1928) in Physics. He taught physics at Iowa State for over two decades. His wife, Hazel McLaughlin Miller, attended Drake University. This collection consists of a scrapbook containing photographs and memorabilia documenting the Millers' college days and married life.
The collection consists of a scrapbook compiled by Sabine during her final year as a student at Iowa State College. It includes photographs of campus buildings, friends, activities, autographs from friends, ephemera, correspondence and memorabilia.
This collection (1944-2005) contains biographical information and published articles of T. A. Bancroft. The biographical information includes faculty information forms, Iowa State press releases, lists of publications, and news clippings. The published articles include works relating to statistics authored or coauthored by Bancroft as well as a book review submitted by Bancroft.
Tom Sutherland, an Iowa State University graduate, was a professor of animal science at Colorado State University. He was serving as Dean of Agriculture at the American University of Beirut, Lebanon, when he was kidnapped on June 9, 1985, and held in captivity for over six years. The collection contains newspaper articles covering his kidnapping, captivity, and release in 1991, and activities after his release.
- Subject: Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae X
- Photographs 36
- Scrapbooks 33
- Correspondence 31
- Clippings (information artifacts) 18
- Photographic prints 13
- College students--Iowa 10
- Publications (documents) 10
- Iowa State College--Students 9
- Iowa State University--Students--20th century 8
- Lecture notes 8
- Photograph albums 7
- Agriculture--Iowa 6
- College students--Iowa--Ames--20th century 6
- Diaries 6
- Iowa State College--Faculty 6
- Course materials 5
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 5
- Iowa State University--Buildings 5
- Agricultural extension work--Iowa 4
- Agriculture--Iowa--Study and teaching 4
- Articles 4
- Awards 4
- Biographies (literary works) 4
- Dance cards 4
- Diplomas 4
- Iowa 4
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Students 4
- Lectures 4
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 4
- Agriculture--United States 3
- Biography files 3
- Certificates 3
- Ephemera 3
- Farm life--Iowa 3
- Home economics--Iowa--Ames 3
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Iowa State University--Faculty 3
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine--Faculty 3
- Laboratory notes 3 ∧ less
- Undetermined 145
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 6
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 5
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 3
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 3
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 2
- American Seed Trade Association 2
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 2
- American Country Life Association 1
- American Farm Bureau Federation 1
- American Legion 1
- American Public Works Association 1
- American University (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Bolie, Victor W. 1
- Consortium for International Crop Protection 1
- Delta Delta Delta 1
- Ferguson, Bess 1
- Garst Seed Company 1
- Garst, Jonathan 1
- Hicks, Ellis A. 1
- Independent Bankers Association of America 1
- Iowa Academy of Science 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa State Conservation Commission 1
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Education 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Physical Education 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 1
- Iowa. Supreme Court 1
- Jebe, E. H. 1
- Kentucky. Bureau of Highways 1
- Kraft, Allen A 1 ∧ less