Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 163
This collection consists primarily materials from Gagnon’s service during World War II, including letters written home and letters from a German acquaintance after returning home.
This collection consists of Dodds’ recollections of her childhood experience and fascination with Iowa State College (University)’ s Old Main and Farm House buildings during the end of the nineteenth century, her alumni records, newspaper clippings about her family, and correspondence. Also included is a photograph of the author at age eleven with her three year-old brother in front of Old Main, which burned in 1900 and 1902.
This scrapbook contains correspondence, photographs, VEISHEA memorabilia, invitations and announcements, programs, a Freshman handbook, class schedules, news clippings, and flyers. The photographs depict Wylie and Alpha Chi Beta sorority members, campus buildings and streets, VEISHEA festivities, summer excursions, and scenes from Randolph, Iowa.
The collection (1960-1987) Includes the important correspondence of Keith Ketcham during his nearly-ten-years as the General Manager of WOI Radio/TV as well as administrative documents from this period of his career.
The scrapbook consists of photographs of Reynoldson’s summer working at the White River National Forest in Colorado in 1910. In addition to the natural landscape, many of the photographs include images of Reynoldson’s class mates Frank G. Freeman and Arthur F. Hoffman and their camp.
This collection (1925-1995, undated) contains biographical information, correspondence, research materials, subject files, printed materials and photographs.
The collection (1923-1925) features etiquette expectations, class notes, botany lab reports, final projects on textiles and home planning, as well as a written final of menus for quantity cooking.
These papers (1927-1977, undated) document Lydia V. Swanson’s activities as head of the Childhood Development Department. The collection contains newsclippings and biographical information, as well as her lesson plans. Also included is a songbook filled with nursery songs and subject information she used to make her lesson plans.
The collection (1916-2011, undated) contains biographical information, correspondence, and notes on rose breeding. There is also a List of Parentages of Roses which Maney developed and was used by Griffith Buck in his research on roses.
The collection contains pamphlets and ephemera that an incoming Iowa State College freshman co-ed would have received in the early 1950s, including information and handbooks for Freshman Days and Formal Rush as well as dormitory assignments and an area business guide. There is an extensive group of sorority leaflets given out to rushees, the fall (1953) issue of “Green Gander,” and the back-to-school (1953) issue of “The Iowa Homemaker.”
This collection (1947-1976, undated) contains biographical information and other materials related to Crowe’s involvement at Iowa State, including newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, student handbooks, and dance cards. This collection also includes correspondence between Marianne and her family and friends about her time as a student at Iowa State.
This collection (1914-1915) contains art history scrapbooks she made for her home economics classes at Iowa State. The collection also contains two postcards, one blank and one addressed to her from a friend.
The collection contains newsclippings, biographical information, and course material from Mary Helen Merriam Stewart’s years at Iowa State, and correspondence with Chemistry professor Nellie Naylor from later years. Also in the papers are six postcards of Margaret Hall, five of which depict the fire that destroyed the Hall in 1938. In addition, there are policies regarding the Iowa State College dormitories.
The collection (1944-1951, undated) contains course notes and textbooks from O'Brien's time at Iowa State in the institution management program. The collection also contains various Iowa State memorabilia, including O'Brien's Delta Delta Delta sorority information and a song book of Iowa State songs. The collection also contains original patterns and a dress designed by O'Brien, which are housed in the artifact collection.
- Subject: Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae X
- Photographs 36
- Scrapbooks 33
- Correspondence 31
- Clippings (information artifacts) 18
- Photographic prints 13
- College students--Iowa 10
- Publications (documents) 10
- Iowa State College--Students 9
- Iowa State University--Students--20th century 8
- Lecture notes 8
- Photograph albums 7
- Agriculture--Iowa 6
- College students--Iowa--Ames--20th century 6
- Diaries 6
- Iowa State College--Faculty 6
- Course materials 5
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 5
- Iowa State University--Buildings 5
- Agricultural extension work--Iowa 4
- Agriculture--Iowa--Study and teaching 4
- Articles 4
- Awards 4
- Biographies (literary works) 4
- Dance cards 4
- Diplomas 4
- Iowa 4
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Students 4
- Lectures 4
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 4
- Agriculture--United States 3
- Biography files 3
- Certificates 3
- Ephemera 3
- Farm life--Iowa 3
- Home economics--Iowa--Ames 3
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Iowa State University--Faculty 3
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine--Faculty 3
- Laboratory notes 3 ∧ less
- Undetermined 145
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 6
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 5
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 3
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 3
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 2
- American Seed Trade Association 2
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 2
- American Country Life Association 1
- American Farm Bureau Federation 1
- American Legion 1
- American Public Works Association 1
- American University (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Bolie, Victor W. 1
- Consortium for International Crop Protection 1
- Delta Delta Delta 1
- Ferguson, Bess 1
- Garst Seed Company 1
- Garst, Jonathan 1
- Hicks, Ellis A. 1
- Independent Bankers Association of America 1
- Iowa Academy of Science 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa State Conservation Commission 1
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Education 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Physical Education 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 1
- Iowa. Supreme Court 1
- Jebe, E. H. 1
- Kentucky. Bureau of Highways 1
- Kraft, Allen A 1 ∧ less