Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 164
The collection (1946-1997) consists of records documenting the 1955 visit of a Russian delegation of agriculturalists to Iowa State University. These materials comprise the bulk of the collection and include memoranda, invitations, and itineraries for farm visits. Biographical information and general professional correspondence is also included in the collection.
This collection (1947-2011, undated) contains biographical information, resumes, research notebooks, correspondence, published materials, appointment books, and calendars. The papers document the career of Hoffman, focusing on her Iowa State University and Ames Laboratory years and her professional commitments in her current positions.
The collection (1964-1994, undated) contains biographical information and several of Prestemon’s papers. These papers focus on his research regarding the use and marketing of forestry products in residential construction.
The collection consists of Donald Theophilus’ course materials from classes he took as a student at Iowa State University. The files include notebooks, lab manuals and handbooks, related readings, and exams for courses in Veterinary Medicine, Animal Husbandry, Chemistry, and English.
The collection (1915-1917, undated) contains personal and graduation information, dance cards, fee receipts, and class notes. The class notes relate to subjects such as home management, textiles, food preparation, and chemistry.
This collection (1893-2005, undated) contains material related to Earl Douglass and his work in paleontology. The collection includes articles written about Douglass and his work, poetry written by Douglass, and a Register of Papers contained in the Special Collections Department of the University of Utah Libraries. The collection also contains two oversized items: a composite photograph of the Iowa State graduating class of 1893 and his diploma from Iowa State.
This collection includes biographical information including Tenney's war records and correspondence, class and laboratory notes from mechanical engineering courses, and a copy of Tenney's thesis describing plans for a ventilation system for Morrill Hall.
This collection (1941-2009) contains publications and research and research materials of Ellis A. Hicks.
This collection contains notes and lectures from classes as well as examples dealing with home furnishings and color usage. There is also lots of material pertaining to the 4H girl’s club and home improvement and home furnishing, as well as information and scrapbooks from Kunau’s many trips abroad.
This collection (1906-1973) contains college memorabilia, a college scrapbook, class reunion materials, photographs, postcards, and two stock certificates for the Colonnades (a local fraternity). College memorabilia includes track and field programs, handbills, and programs for literary, debate, and music events.
This collection includes newspaper clippings about Kung’s death in an automobile accident and a photograph album. The album contains photographs of Kung’s time as a student at Iowa State, along with photographs of Cheng Shaochiung and other unidentified Chinese students.
This collection (1880-2006, undated) contains numerous family photographs, a scrapbook, pictures taken from travels, correspondence, and some writings by Frances J. Flick.
Francis Everett Fuller graduated from Iowa State College (University) with a B.A. (1929) in Landscape Architecture. During his time at Iowa State, Fuller was an active member of the Vistonian Club, the Frisbie Fellowship, and the Iowa State College Dramatics Club. This collection (circa 1920s-1930s) consists of a photograph album with images of the Iowa State campus from the 1920s and landscape architectural treatments in Iowa and Illinois in the 1930s.
This collection consists of college memorabilia, commencement programs, and a photograph album. The album contains family photos, images of student life and classmates, campus scenery, scenes from homecoming, postcards from friends, newspaper clippings, and photos of dormitory life. There are also photographs of Abraham’s hometown in Mt. Pleasant including agricultural scenes of life on the farm.
The collection consists of photographs, scrapbooks, certificates, news clippings, Kentucky property deeds and a Whitney family genealogy. Topics include the Whitney and Caudill families, Huntington, West Virginia, the Kentucky Highway Department, civil engineering, the Ausonia club at Iowa State College (University), Iowa State College (University) ROTC, and the United States Army’s World War I Rainbow Division.
This collection contains biographical information, correspondence, materials documenting the establishment of the George B. Lamp Memorial Fund, and personnel materials relating to his service with the Soil Conservation Service.
- Subject: Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae X
- Photographs 36
- Scrapbooks 34
- Correspondence 31
- Clippings (information artifacts) 18
- Photographic prints 13
- College students--Iowa 11
- Publications (documents) 10
- Iowa State College--Students 9
- Iowa State University--Students--20th century 8
- Lecture notes 8
- Photograph albums 7
- Agriculture--Iowa 6
- College students--Iowa--Ames--20th century 6
- Diaries 6
- Iowa State College--Faculty 6
- Course materials 5
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 5
- Iowa State University--Buildings 5
- Agricultural extension work--Iowa 4
- Agriculture--Iowa--Study and teaching 4
- Articles 4
- Awards 4
- Biographies (literary works) 4
- Dance cards 4
- Diplomas 4
- Iowa 4
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Students 4
- Lectures 4
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 4
- Agriculture--United States 3
- Biography files 3
- Certificates 3
- Ephemera 3
- Farm life--Iowa 3
- Home economics--Iowa--Ames 3
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Iowa State University--Faculty 3
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine--Faculty 3
- Laboratory notes 3 + ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 6
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 5
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 3
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 3
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 2
- American Seed Trade Association 2
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 2
- American Country Life Association 1
- American Farm Bureau Federation 1
- American Legion 1
- American Public Works Association 1
- American University (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Bolie, Victor W. 1
- Consortium for International Crop Protection 1
- Delta Delta Delta 1
- Ferguson, Bess 1
- Garst Seed Company 1
- Garst, Jonathan 1
- Hicks, Ellis A. 1
- Independent Bankers Association of America 1
- Iowa Academy of Science 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa State Conservation Commission 1
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Education 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Physical Education 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 1
- Iowa. Supreme Court 1
- Jebe, E. H. 1
- Kentucky. Bureau of Highways 1
- Kraft, Allen A 1 + ∧ less