Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 164
This collection includes one photograph album containing thirteen black and white photographs of campus scenes, friends, and U.S. Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) exercises.
This collection (1912-1979) contains biographical information about Wallace and a scrapbook documenting student life at Iowa State. Assembled by Wallace while a student at Iowa State, the scrapbook contains one photograph of his classmates, four picture postcards with images of the Chemistry building, and other images of campus scenes that were cut out from print publications about Iowa State. It also contains programs regarding St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and other campus events.
This collection (1934-1991) contains personal and professional materials, speeches, publications, information in regards to training and workshops, international projects, photographs, and slides.
The collection (circa 1937-2008) contains a notebook (circa 1937) compiled by Alethea Paul Sleight for a class she took at Iowa State called Textiles and Clothing 104: General Textiles. The notebook includes hand-written class notes, assignments, and fabric swatches. The collection also contains a small amount of biographical information about Alethea Paul Sleight.
This collection contains three photograph albums with hundreds of images documenting student life and events at Iowa State, as well as personal and family images of Stoddard's life. Shows campus buildings and grounds (including some aerial shots), football games, off campus housing, fraternity life, classmates, and field trips. Also includes images of the Knapp family and scenes from Hastings, Nebraska, and Springfield, Illinois. Most images include captions handwritten by Stoddard.
This collection (1922-1927) contains loose scrapbook pages containing photographs of campus buildings and exterior architecture, the first VEISHEA (1922), several news clippings about the university, and other personal pieces.
This collection (circa 1918) contains a course project from a textiles and clothing class Cooper attended. The project contains lecture notes, drawings related to textile design, fabric samples, and pattern styles.
The Lloyd E. Arnold family counts at least two members as graduates of Iowa State University: Lloyd and his daughter Donna. This collection contains materials related to these two members of the Arnold family and their time at Iowa State. The collection contains diplomas, letters, marriage certificates, photographs of Iowa State's VEISHEA festival, and a diary documenting Lloyd's work marketing and growing alfalfa seed.
The collection contains course notes and papers from a former Iowa State student. Documents describe courses in animal husbandry, agricultural engineering, horticulture, farm management, and woodshop.
The collection (1900-1994, undated) contains correspondence, course notes and papers, materials related to her professional career, news clippings, publications, and ephemeral materials. The collection also has materials related to Dowd’s time at Iowa State including concert and VEISHEA programs, certificates, and memorabilia.
This collection (1927-2005, undated) contains news clippings and photographs from a scrapbook compiled by Bluedorn while in college. The scrapbook photographs contain images of Bluedorn, Iowa State campus scenes, and other students. The images also depict scenes from Camp Marston, ISU’s Department of Civil Engineering Surveying Summer Camp. The news clippings document his professional and philanthropic achievements.
Carl Olson, Jr., was a veterinary pathologist and pioneer in cancer research. Olson taught at the University of Nebraska—Lincoln where he served as the Head of the Veterinary Pathology Department and also taught at the University of Wisconsin until his retirement in 1981. The collection (1900-1987) consists of class notebooks that document his course studies as a Veterinary Medicine student at Iowa State College (University).
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
The collection contains correspondence, biographical information and memorials, publications, and addresses. The papers also include information regarding the Charles Henry Stange Award and photographs of Dr. Stange on vacation and of his friends and family.
This collection consists of biographical information, correspondence, publications, and class notebooks compiled during Dr. Murray’s undergraduate study at Iowa State College (University).
- Subject: Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae X
- Photographs 36
- Scrapbooks 34
- Correspondence 31
- Clippings (information artifacts) 18
- Photographic prints 13
- College students--Iowa 11
- Publications (documents) 10
- Iowa State College--Students 9
- Iowa State University--Students--20th century 8
- Lecture notes 8
- Photograph albums 7
- Agriculture--Iowa 6
- College students--Iowa--Ames--20th century 6
- Diaries 6
- Iowa State College--Faculty 6
- Course materials 5
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 5
- Iowa State University--Buildings 5
- Agricultural extension work--Iowa 4
- Agriculture--Iowa--Study and teaching 4
- Articles 4
- Awards 4
- Biographies (literary works) 4
- Dance cards 4
- Diplomas 4
- Iowa 4
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Students 4
- Lectures 4
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 4
- Agriculture--United States 3
- Biography files 3
- Certificates 3
- Ephemera 3
- Farm life--Iowa 3
- Home economics--Iowa--Ames 3
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Iowa State University--Faculty 3
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine--Faculty 3
- Laboratory notes 3 + ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 6
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 5
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 3
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 3
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 2
- American Seed Trade Association 2
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 2
- American Country Life Association 1
- American Farm Bureau Federation 1
- American Legion 1
- American Public Works Association 1
- American University (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Bolie, Victor W. 1
- Consortium for International Crop Protection 1
- Delta Delta Delta 1
- Ferguson, Bess 1
- Garst Seed Company 1
- Garst, Jonathan 1
- Hicks, Ellis A. 1
- Independent Bankers Association of America 1
- Iowa Academy of Science 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa State Conservation Commission 1
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Education 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Physical Education 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 1
- Iowa. Supreme Court 1
- Jebe, E. H. 1
- Kentucky. Bureau of Highways 1
- Kraft, Allen A 1 + ∧ less