Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 38
This collection (1912-1979) contains biographical information about Wallace and a scrapbook documenting student life at Iowa State. Assembled by Wallace while a student at Iowa State, the scrapbook contains one photograph of his classmates, four picture postcards with images of the Chemistry building, and other images of campus scenes that were cut out from print publications about Iowa State. It also contains programs regarding St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and other campus events.
This collection contains three photograph albums with hundreds of images documenting student life and events at Iowa State, as well as personal and family images of Stoddard's life. Shows campus buildings and grounds (including some aerial shots), football games, off campus housing, fraternity life, classmates, and field trips. Also includes images of the Knapp family and scenes from Hastings, Nebraska, and Springfield, Illinois. Most images include captions handwritten by Stoddard.
The Lloyd E. Arnold family counts at least two members as graduates of Iowa State University: Lloyd and his daughter Donna. This collection contains materials related to these two members of the Arnold family and their time at Iowa State. The collection contains diplomas, letters, marriage certificates, photographs of Iowa State's VEISHEA festival, and a diary documenting Lloyd's work marketing and growing alfalfa seed.
This collection (1927-2005, undated) contains news clippings and photographs from a scrapbook compiled by Bluedorn while in college. The scrapbook photographs contain images of Bluedorn, Iowa State campus scenes, and other students. The images also depict scenes from Camp Marston, ISU’s Department of Civil Engineering Surveying Summer Camp. The news clippings document his professional and philanthropic achievements.
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
The collection contains correspondence, biographical information and memorials, publications, and addresses. The papers also include information regarding the Charles Henry Stange Award and photographs of Dr. Stange on vacation and of his friends and family.
This collection (1893-2005, undated) contains material related to Earl Douglass and his work in paleontology. The collection includes articles written about Douglass and his work, poetry written by Douglass, and a Register of Papers contained in the Special Collections Department of the University of Utah Libraries. The collection also contains two oversized items: a composite photograph of the Iowa State graduating class of 1893 and his diploma from Iowa State.
This collection (1906-1973) contains college memorabilia, a college scrapbook, class reunion materials, photographs, postcards, and two stock certificates for the Colonnades (a local fraternity). College memorabilia includes track and field programs, handbills, and programs for literary, debate, and music events.
This collection (1880-2006, undated) contains numerous family photographs, a scrapbook, pictures taken from travels, correspondence, and some writings by Frances J. Flick.
The collection consists of photographs, scrapbooks, certificates, news clippings, Kentucky property deeds and a Whitney family genealogy. Topics include the Whitney and Caudill families, Huntington, West Virginia, the Kentucky Highway Department, civil engineering, the Ausonia club at Iowa State College (University), Iowa State College (University) ROTC, and the United States Army’s World War I Rainbow Division.
Horace Ringheim received a B.S. (1913) in forestry from Iowa State College (University). As a student at Iowa State he was active in sports, playing on the football and baseball teams, and a founding member of the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. This collection includes biographical information about Ringheim and a college scrapbook with photographs depicting student activities such as football, baseball, and fraternity events as well as campus buildings and other students.
This collection features a photograph album created by an unidentified Iowa State College (University) student. It features photographs of student life, campus events, fraternity activities, Iowa State horses of the time, and outings outside of Iowa. This item was part of a donation from the Nancy Mock estate.
The scrapbook consists of photographs of Reynoldson’s summer working at the White River National Forest in Colorado in 1910. In addition to the natural landscape, many of the photographs include images of Reynoldson’s class mates Frank G. Freeman and Arthur F. Hoffman and their camp.
This collection (1925-1995, undated) contains biographical information, correspondence, research materials, subject files, printed materials and photographs.
- Photographs 36
- Scrapbooks 14
- Correspondence 11
- Clippings (information artifacts) 10
- College students--Iowa 6
- Publications (documents) 5
- Diaries 3
- Lectures 3
- Research (documents) 3
- Slides (photographs) 3
- Agriculture--Iowa 2
- Agriculture--United States 2
- Articles 2
- Biographies (literary works) 2
- Biography files 2
- Corn--Breeding 2
- Diplomas 2
- Hybrid corn--United States 2
- Negatives (photographs) 2
- Programs (documents) 2
- Speeches (documents) 2
- Aflatoxins--Research 1
- Agricultural engineers--Iowa 1
- Agricultural extension work--Iowa 1
- Agricultural extension workers--Iowa--Black Hawk County 1
- Agricultural extension workers--Iowa--Monroe County 1
- Agriculture - Economic Aspects 1
- Agriculture - Soil science 1
- Agriculture and state--United States 1
- Agriculture--Central America 1
- Agriculture--Europe, Eastern 1
- Agriculture--Iowa--Study and teaching 1
- Agriculture--Soviet Union 1
- Agriculture--Technology transfer 1
- Agriculture--United States--History 1
- Agriculturists--Iowa 1
- Agriculturists--United States 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1 + ∧ less
- American Seed Trade Association 2
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 1
- American Country Life Association 1
- American Legion 1
- American University (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Garst Seed Company 1
- Garst, Jonathan 1
- Independent Bankers Association of America 1
- Iowa Academy of Science 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 1
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 1
- Kentucky. Bureau of Highways 1
- Michigan State University 1
- North American Mycological Association 1
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International 1
- Radio Free Europe 1
- Republican Party (Iowa) 1
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Division, 42nd 1
- United States. Office of Management and Budget 1
- White River National Forest 1 + ∧ less