Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection (circa 1918) contains a course project from a textiles and clothing class Cooper attended. The project contains lecture notes, drawings related to textile design, fabric samples, and pattern styles.
The collection (1915-1917, undated) contains personal and graduation information, dance cards, fee receipts, and class notes. The class notes relate to subjects such as home management, textiles, food preparation, and chemistry.
This collection (circa 1913-1917) consists of notebooks, sketch pads, course notes, laboratory notes, and picture plates from courses in applied art, botany, chemistry, English literature, anatomy and zoology, history of architecture, home economics, journalism, and personal sanitation and hygiene.
The collection includes notes, quizzes, and homework from Collier's economics classes, written assignments from her vocational education class, assignments from a design class, notes and fabric samples from her textiles classes, and notes from her food preparation class.
William Carman Black received his B.S. (1932) in chemical engineering from Iowa State College (University). This collection contains course work and class notes for chemistry and chemical engineering courses taken by Black while attending Iowa State. A few other items, such a copy of Black’s undergraduate thesis, Tau Bet Pi engineering honor society pledge book, and college report cards and registration cards are also included.
- College students--Iowa--Ames--20th century 2
- Home economics--Iowa--Ames 2
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Students 2
- Laboratory notes 2
- Chemistry--Study and teaching 1
- College freshmen--Iowa--20th century 1
- College students--Iowa--20th century 1
- Dance cards 1
- Engineering - Chemical engineering 1
- Farmers--Iowa--20th century 1
- Home economics extension workers--Iowa 1
- Home economics extension workers--Ohio 1
- Home economics students--Iowa--Ames 1
- Home economics teachers--Iowa 1
- Iowa State College--Students 1
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Alumni and Alumnae 1
- Iowa State University--Curricula--20th century 1
- Iowa State University--Students--Education 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Notebooks 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Student projects 1
- Swine--Breeding--Societies, etc.--Iowa 1 + ∧ less