Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 31
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
The collection contains correspondence, biographical information and memorials, publications, and addresses. The papers also include information regarding the Charles Henry Stange Award and photographs of Dr. Stange on vacation and of his friends and family.
The collection (1946-1997) consists of records documenting the 1955 visit of a Russian delegation of agriculturalists to Iowa State University. These materials comprise the bulk of the collection and include memoranda, invitations, and itineraries for farm visits. Biographical information and general professional correspondence is also included in the collection.
This collection (1906-1973) contains college memorabilia, a college scrapbook, class reunion materials, photographs, postcards, and two stock certificates for the Colonnades (a local fraternity). College memorabilia includes track and field programs, handbills, and programs for literary, debate, and music events.
This collection (1880-2006, undated) contains numerous family photographs, a scrapbook, pictures taken from travels, correspondence, and some writings by Frances J. Flick.
This collection contains biographical information, correspondence, materials documenting the establishment of the George B. Lamp Memorial Fund, and personnel materials relating to his service with the Soil Conservation Service.
The collection (1926-1990, undated) contains biographical materials, correspondence, and reprints of articles written by her. Many of Sunderlin's writings focused on cooking, canning, recipes, and nutrition. The collection also contains materials related to her work with the Master Mix. In addition, there are articles written by her students regarding products developed in Sunderlin’s experimental cookery classes.
Harry Rex Porter was an Iowa State College (University) graduate (1901) from Woodbine, Iowa. He married Harriet Hasbrouck, a 1900 Iowa State graduate, and moved to Vancouver, Washington. This collection includes biographical information, personal correspondence, illustrations used in the 1900 Bomb (Iowa State's yearbook), and photographs of campus life.
This collection consists primarily materials from Gagnon’s service during World War II, including letters written home and letters from a German acquaintance after returning home.
The collection (1960-1987) Includes the important correspondence of Keith Ketcham during his nearly-ten-years as the General Manager of WOI Radio/TV as well as administrative documents from this period of his career.
This collection (1925-1995, undated) contains biographical information, correspondence, research materials, subject files, printed materials and photographs.
This collection (1914-1915) contains art history scrapbooks she made for her home economics classes at Iowa State. The collection also contains two postcards, one blank and one addressed to her from a friend.
The collection (1949-1989, undated) contains articles, biographical information, correspondence, and materials related to the Public Affairs Committee for the Iowa State University Cooperative Extension Service. The collection also includes notes and pamphlets from workshops and organizations, and a copy of In Retrospect, Wallace Ogg's 1989 self-published autobiography.
- Photographs 11
- Clippings (information artifacts) 10
- Publications (documents) 6
- Photographic prints 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Agriculture--United States 3
- Articles 3
- Biographies (literary works) 3
- Iowa 3
- Iowa State College--Faculty 3
- Lectures 3
- Research (documents) 3
- Agriculture - Soil science 2
- Agriculture and state--United States 2
- Agriculture--Iowa 2
- Autobiographies (documents) 2
- Biography files 2
- College students--Iowa 2
- Corn--Breeding 2
- Hybrid corn--United States 2
- Iowa State University--Students--20th century 2
- Politicians--Iowa 2
- Surveys (documents) 2
- WOI (Radio Station : Ames, Iowa)--Management 2
- Women scientists--Iowa 2
- Agricultural engineering 1
- Agricultural extension work--Iowa 1
- Agricultural extension workers--Iowa--Black Hawk County 1
- Agricultural extension workers--Iowa--Monroe County 1
- Agricultural journalists--United States 1
- Agricultural laws and legislation 1
- Agricultural machinery--Safety measures 1
- Agricultural machinery--United States 1
- Agriculture - Economic Aspects 1
- Agriculture and politics--United States 1
- Agriculture--Central America 1
- Agriculture--Europe, Eastern 1
- Agriculture--International cooperation 1 + ∧ less
- American Seed Trade Association 2
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 2
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 2
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 1
- American Country Life Association 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Garst Seed Company 1
- Garst, Jonathan 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 1
- Iowa. Supreme Court 1
- Jebe, E. H. 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International 1
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 1 + ∧ less