Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
This collection (1927-2005, undated) contains news clippings and photographs from a scrapbook compiled by Bluedorn while in college. The scrapbook photographs contain images of Bluedorn, Iowa State campus scenes, and other students. The images also depict scenes from Camp Marston, ISU’s Department of Civil Engineering Surveying Summer Camp. The news clippings document his professional and philanthropic achievements.
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
The collection (1946-1997) consists of records documenting the 1955 visit of a Russian delegation of agriculturalists to Iowa State University. These materials comprise the bulk of the collection and include memoranda, invitations, and itineraries for farm visits. Biographical information and general professional correspondence is also included in the collection.
This collection includes newspaper clippings about Kung’s death in an automobile accident and a photograph album. The album contains photographs of Kung’s time as a student at Iowa State, along with photographs of Cheng Shaochiung and other unidentified Chinese students.
The collection contains scrapbooks compiled by George Wormley consisting of articles published in the Farm Journal magazine 1950-1972 and loose subject related publications and articles dated between 1973 and 1984.
The collection consists of biographical material, newsclippings, correspondence and information regarding Jack Trice Stadium and the various organizations which advocated the name.
Tom Sutherland, an Iowa State University graduate, was a professor of animal science at Colorado State University. He was serving as Dean of Agriculture at the American University of Beirut, Lebanon, when he was kidnapped on June 9, 1985, and held in captivity for over six years. The collection contains newspaper articles covering his kidnapping, captivity, and release in 1991, and activities after his release.
- Correspondence 10
- Photographs 8
- Scrapbooks 4
- Agriculture--Iowa 3
- Agriculture and state--United States 2
- Agriculture--United States 2
- Biographies (literary works) 2
- Corn--Breeding 2
- Hybrid corn--United States 2
- Lectures 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Publications (documents) 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Agricultural extension work--Iowa 1
- Agricultural extension workers--Iowa--Black Hawk County 1
- Agricultural extension workers--Iowa--Monroe County 1
- Agricultural journalism--United States 1
- Agricultural journalists--United States 1
- Agricultural laws and legislation 1
- Agricultural machinery--United States 1
- Agriculture - Economic Aspects 1
- Agriculture - Soil science 1
- Agriculture and politics--United States 1
- Agriculture--Central America 1
- Agriculture--Europe, Eastern 1
- Agriculture--International cooperation 1
- Agriculture--Iowa--Study and teaching 1
- Agriculture--Soviet Union 1
- Agriculture--Technology transfer 1
- Agriculturists--Iowa 1
- Agriculturists--United States 1
- Animal health--United States 1
- Animal nutrition--United States 1
- Articles 1
- Artist-in-residence programs--Iowa--Ames 1
- Autobiographies (documents) 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Biologists 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 14
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 3
- American Seed Trade Association 2
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 1
- American Country Life Association 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1