Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 145
This collection (1934-1991) contains personal and professional materials, speeches, publications, information in regards to training and workshops, international projects, photographs, and slides.
The collection (circa 1937-2008) contains a notebook (circa 1937) compiled by Alethea Paul Sleight for a class she took at Iowa State called Textiles and Clothing 104: General Textiles. The notebook includes hand-written class notes, assignments, and fabric swatches. The collection also contains a small amount of biographical information about Alethea Paul Sleight.
This collection contains three photograph albums with hundreds of images documenting student life and events at Iowa State, as well as personal and family images of Stoddard's life. Shows campus buildings and grounds (including some aerial shots), football games, off campus housing, fraternity life, classmates, and field trips. Also includes images of the Knapp family and scenes from Hastings, Nebraska, and Springfield, Illinois. Most images include captions handwritten by Stoddard.
This collection (1922-1927) contains loose scrapbook pages containing photographs of campus buildings and exterior architecture, the first VEISHEA (1922), several news clippings about the university, and other personal pieces.
This collection (circa 1918) contains a course project from a textiles and clothing class Cooper attended. The project contains lecture notes, drawings related to textile design, fabric samples, and pattern styles.
The Lloyd E. Arnold family counts at least two members as graduates of Iowa State University: Lloyd and his daughter Donna. This collection contains materials related to these two members of the Arnold family and their time at Iowa State. The collection contains diplomas, letters, marriage certificates, photographs of Iowa State's VEISHEA festival, and a diary documenting Lloyd's work marketing and growing alfalfa seed.
The collection contains course notes and papers from a former Iowa State student. Documents describe courses in animal husbandry, agricultural engineering, horticulture, farm management, and woodshop.
The collection (1900-1994, undated) contains correspondence, course notes and papers, materials related to her professional career, news clippings, publications, and ephemeral materials. The collection also has materials related to Dowd’s time at Iowa State including concert and VEISHEA programs, certificates, and memorabilia.
This collection (1927-2005, undated) contains news clippings and photographs from a scrapbook compiled by Bluedorn while in college. The scrapbook photographs contain images of Bluedorn, Iowa State campus scenes, and other students. The images also depict scenes from Camp Marston, ISU’s Department of Civil Engineering Surveying Summer Camp. The news clippings document his professional and philanthropic achievements.
Carl Olson, Jr., was a veterinary pathologist and pioneer in cancer research. Olson taught at the University of Nebraska—Lincoln where he served as the Head of the Veterinary Pathology Department and also taught at the University of Wisconsin until his retirement in 1981. The collection (1900-1987) consists of class notebooks that document his course studies as a Veterinary Medicine student at Iowa State College (University).
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
The collection contains correspondence, biographical information and memorials, publications, and addresses. The papers also include information regarding the Charles Henry Stange Award and photographs of Dr. Stange on vacation and of his friends and family.
This collection consists of biographical information, correspondence, publications, and class notebooks compiled during Dr. Murray’s undergraduate study at Iowa State College (University).
The collection (1946-1997) consists of records documenting the 1955 visit of a Russian delegation of agriculturalists to Iowa State University. These materials comprise the bulk of the collection and include memoranda, invitations, and itineraries for farm visits. Biographical information and general professional correspondence is also included in the collection.
This collection (1947-2011, undated) contains biographical information, resumes, research notebooks, correspondence, published materials, appointment books, and calendars. The papers document the career of Hoffman, focusing on her Iowa State University and Ames Laboratory years and her professional commitments in her current positions.
The collection consists of Donald Theophilus’ course materials from classes he took as a student at Iowa State University. The files include notebooks, lab manuals and handbooks, related readings, and exams for courses in Veterinary Medicine, Animal Husbandry, Chemistry, and English.
The collection (1915-1917, undated) contains personal and graduation information, dance cards, fee receipts, and class notes. The class notes relate to subjects such as home management, textiles, food preparation, and chemistry.
- Photographs 31
- Scrapbooks 31
- Correspondence 26
- Clippings (information artifacts) 14
- Photographic prints 11
- College students--Iowa 9
- Iowa State College--Students 9
- Iowa State University--Students--20th century 8
- Lecture notes 8
- Publications (documents) 8
- College students--Iowa--Ames--20th century 6
- Iowa State College--Faculty 6
- Agriculture--Iowa 5
- Diaries 5
- Iowa State University--Buildings 5
- Photograph albums 5
- Agricultural extension work--Iowa 4
- Agriculture--Iowa--Study and teaching 4
- Articles 4
- Awards 4
- Biographies (literary works) 4
- Dance cards 4
- Diplomas 4
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Students 4
- Lectures 4
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 4
- Biography files 3
- Certificates 3
- Course materials 3
- Ephemera 3
- Home economics--Iowa--Ames 3
- Iowa 3
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Iowa State University--Faculty 3
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine--Faculty 3
- Laboratory notes 3
- Memorabilia 3
- Notebooks 3
- Postcards 3 ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 6
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 5
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 3
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 3
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 2
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 2
- American Country Life Association 1
- American Public Works Association 1
- American Seed Trade Association 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Bolie, Victor W. 1
- Consortium for International Crop Protection 1
- Delta Delta Delta 1
- Ferguson, Bess 1
- Garst Seed Company 1
- Garst, Jonathan 1
- Hicks, Ellis A. 1
- Iowa Academy of Science 1
- Iowa State Conservation Commission 1
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Education 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Physical Education 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 1
- Iowa. Supreme Court 1
- Jebe, E. H. 1
- Kentucky. Bureau of Highways 1
- Michigan State University 1
- North American Mycological Association 1
- Penny, Prudence 1
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International 1
- Ramsey, F. K. (Frank Kenneth) 1
- United Negro College Fund 1
- United States Olympic Committee 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Division, 42nd 1 ∧ less