Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 160
The collection (1933-1936, undated) contains radio talks given by Bowers, taped oral history interviews, newspaper clippings, and a photograph of Bowers with a farmer. The oral history interview transcript contains remarks related to the Farmer’s Holiday Movement, among other matters.
The collection (1971-2004) includes biographical information, correspondence, faculty evaluations, and grant and award information. The biographical information includes news clippings and vitas while the correspondence consists of files related to the publication of his book, The Science of Genetics, and the Department of Genetics.
The collection (1914-1991) contains correspondence, chapter constitution, membership listings, newsletters, programs, and news clippings.
This collection (1845-2012) consists of Pellegreno's research material: correspondence, clippings, manuscript drafts, and biographical files relating to the history of aviation. Among the paper records, photographs, audiotapes, and ephemera is information about Lincoln Beachy, Clarence Chamberlin, Ellen Church, the Donaldson Brothers, Carl H. Duede, Ila Fox, Neil J. McCoubrey, Clarence Norton, Eddie Rickenbacker, the Wright Brothers, and several Iowa air shows.
This collection (1977-2002) contains biographical sketches and newspaper clippings on Crabtree along with a number of articles and speeches presented by Dean Crabtree for Iowa State University’s College of Family and Consumer Sciences. The speeches and articles mostly focus on the future of the family and consumer sciences curriculum and home economics educators as well as career opportunities for graduates of the college.
This collection (1927-2005, undated) contains news clippings and photographs from a scrapbook compiled by Bluedorn while in college. The scrapbook photographs contain images of Bluedorn, Iowa State campus scenes, and other students. The images also depict scenes from Camp Marston, ISU’s Department of Civil Engineering Surveying Summer Camp. The news clippings document his professional and philanthropic achievements.
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
The collection contains records of the Citizens' Committee for a Constitutional Convention (CCCC) including minutes, correspondence, promotional material, administrative and legal information, and news clippings. Of note is a survey by counties of newspaper reactions to the proposed constitutional convention.
The collection (1956-1978, undated) contains correspondence, advertising materials, newspaper clippings, background materials, and drafts of proposed Iowa legislation.
The collection (1981-1988, undated) contains correspondence, legislative materials, news clippings, annual report filings, a court brief, committee materials and articles of incorporation and dissolution documents.
The collection (1946-1997) consists of records documenting the 1955 visit of a Russian delegation of agriculturalists to Iowa State University. These materials comprise the bulk of the collection and include memoranda, invitations, and itineraries for farm visits. Biographical information and general professional correspondence is also included in the collection.
The collection (1975-1980, undated) contains background papers, correspondence, news clippings, media materials (including a list of the Committee’s radio spots), speeches given by various Committee members, surveys, articles and videotapes. There are several articles and papers written by members of the committee about the Stanley amendment. Other organization materials include informational pamphlets, brochures, and advertisements.
This collection (1960-2012, undated) includes a vita for Dennis Michael Warren, newspaper clippings related to his work and his death, correspondence concerning his death, a scrapbook containing photographs of Warren and his funeral in Ghana, and statements made at his funeral.
The collection (1941-2011, undated) contains biographical information and newspaper clippings on Dexter French's life and work. It also contains reprints of many of Dr. French's articles relating to his research on the structure of starch and the chemical basis for the catalytic action of enzymes that act on starch.
- Subject: Clippings (information artifacts) X
- Correspondence 86
- Photographs 38
- Articles 26
- Speeches (documents) 23
- Biographies (literary works) 22
- Minutes (administrative records) 20
- Reports 20
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 18
- Publications (documents) 16
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 15
- Scrapbooks 15
- Ephemera 9
- Manuscripts (documents) 9
- Brochures 8
- Legal documents 8
- Legislators--Iowa 8
- Photographic prints 8
- Programs (documents) 8
- Slides (photographs) 8
- Agriculture and state--United States 7
- Agriculture--Iowa 7
- Bills (legislative records) 7
- Records (documents) 7
- Agriculture--United States 6
- Annual reports 6
- Awards 6
- Constitutions 6
- Newsletters 6
- Press releases 6
- Articles of incorporation 5
- Lectures 5
- Agendas (administrative records) 4
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 4
- Bibliographies 4
- Genealogies (histories) 4
- Interviews 4
- Newspaper editors--Iowa 4
- Politicians--Iowa 4
- United States--Department of Agriculture--Officials and employees 4 + ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 3
- American Association of University Professors 2
- American Seed Trade Association 2
- Iowa Farmers Union 2
- Iowa State University 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 2
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 2
- Michigan State University 2
- Republican Party (Iowa) 2
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 2
- Allee, George M. 1
- American Association for the Advancement of Science 1
- American Country Life Association 1
- Ames Laboratory 1
- Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 1
- Beck, Robert E. 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Boston Theological Institute 1
- Carlin, Agnes Frances 1
- Causa International 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.). Company 1744 (Ida.). 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.). Company 781 (Iowa) 1
- Dahlberg, Kenneth A. 1
- Day, H. Summerfield 1
- Evashevski, Forest 1
- Farm Foundation (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Garst Seed Company 1
- Garst, Jonathan 1
- Goodyear Aircraft Corporation 1
- Greater Des Moines Chamber of Commerce. Agricultural Committee 1
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 1
- Henry, John M. 1
- Hope, Cliff 1
- Institute of Inter-American Affairs (U.S.) 1
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 1 + ∧ less