Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 72
This collection (1972-1981, undated) includes correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, news clippings, and U.S. Department of the Interior reports and maps. The collection documents the organization's efforts for close to a decade.
The collection contains course notes and papers from a former Iowa State student. Documents describe courses in animal husbandry, agricultural engineering, horticulture, farm management, and woodshop.
This collection (circa 1900) contains eighteen 4x5 silver gelatin glass plate negatives and five 5x7 silver gelatin prints (circa 1900). The images depict life on the prairie, including group scenes. Of special interest are several unidentified shots of ships, docks and factories.
The main focus of this collection is Celestia Lee Barker's journal, which she began in 1863 at the age of 17. She wrote consistently in the journal from 1863 to 1866, documenting the events of her daily life. There are only occasional entries after 1866. These later entries, written on birthdays or anniversaries, relate to the Barker's marriage and family.
This collection (1830-1925, undated) contains legal documents, real estate tax bills, household expenses, promissory notes and a ledger dealing with a farm sale.
The collection (1918-1962) contains minutes of the Annual Cherokee County Farm Bureau meetings as well as financial statements of the Bureau and minutes of the Board of Directors of the Bureau. The collection also contains meeting minutes of the Cherokee County Farm Bureau, Cherokee County Farm Bureau Exchange, and the Cherokee County Farm Bureau Supply Company on microfilm.
This collection (1929) contains five soybean photographs, which include horses with the harvesting equipment, harvesting equipment in the field, and the soybean field on the Floyd Mahanay farm south of Jefferson, Iowa.
The collection (1967-1976, undated) contains biographical information and published works. The publications focus on Yoesting's research on outdoor recreational facilities and activities in Iowa and the Midwest.
This collection focuses on Dennis Keeney’s work as the first director of the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture. It also includes some of his published works, involvement in professional societies, and documentation of his transfer from University of Wisconsin to Iowa State University.
This collection consists of membership applications, rosters, and ledgers of the EIVA from 1930 to 1977, notably records from spring and fall meetings from 1975 to 1977. Also included is correspondence within the EIVA from 1965 to 1966.
This collection (1917-1965, undated) contains biographical information, general correspondence, correspondence regarding a maize (corn) museum, research notebooks, corn embryo longevity research data and summaries, and published as well as unpublished writings. Writings are available individually or collected in two bound volumes located in the collection.
This collection contains banquet programs, initiation and award pamphlets, publications, yearly reports, constitutions and by-laws, news clippings, and booklets on the history of Gamma Sigma Delta.
The collection (1933-1973, undated) contains claims, correspondence, reports, invoices, audits and other business records. This voluminous collection also includes correspondence with banking institutions, related companies, and customers, in addition to insurance correspondence, reports and advertising samples and illustrations. These records provide a wide-ranging view of a major agricultural firm in the twentieth century
This collection contains the professional papers of David Garst. Types of materials include reports, clippings, correspondence, publications, brochures, slides, scrapbooks, and catalogs.
The collection contains scrapbooks compiled by George Wormley consisting of articles published in the Farm Journal magazine 1950-1972 and loose subject related publications and articles dated between 1973 and 1984.
- Subject: Agriculture--Iowa X
- Agriculture--Iowa 44
- Correspondence 15
- Agriculture--Iowa--Study and teaching 9
- Clippings (information artifacts) 9
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 9
- Photographs 9
- Women in agriculture--Iowa 9
- Rural women--Iowa 7
- Agriculture--Iowa--History 6
- Articles 6
- Agriculture--Iowa--20th century 5
- Agriculture--Soviet Union 5
- Agriculturists--Iowa 5
- Corn--Breeding 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Speeches (documents) 5
- Account books 4
- Agricultural extension work--Iowa 4
- Genealogies (histories) 4
- Iowa 4
- Minutes (administrative records) 4
- Women--Social networks--Iowa 4
- Agriculture--Iowa--Costs 3
- Agriculture--Research--International cooperation 3
- Biographies (literary works) 3
- Diaries 3
- Family farms--Iowa 3
- Family farms--Iowa--Management 3
- Farm life--Iowa--20th century 3
- Farmers--Iowa--20th century 3
- Oral histories (document genres) 3
- Publications (documents) 3
- Women--Iowa--Societies, etc. 3
- Agricultural museums 2
- Agriculture - Agricultural education 2
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--Iowa 2
- Agriculture--Europe 2
- Agriculture--International cooperation 2
- Agriculture--Iowa--History--20th century 2
- Agriculture--United States 2 + ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 3
- American Country Life Association 2
- American Farm Bureau Federation 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 2
- Michigan State University 2
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 1
- Ahrens, Donna 1
- American Seed Trade Association 1
- American Soybean Association 1
- Anderson, Joseph H. 1
- Barker, William B. 1
- Elliott, Wende 1
- Fort Dodge Laboratories 1
- Garst Seed Company 1
- Garst, David 1
- Garst, Jonathan 1
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 1
- Iowa Association of School Boards 1
- Iowa Corn Promotion Board 1
- Iowa Farm Bureau Federation. Women's Committee 1
- Iowa State College. Agricultural Extension Service 1
- Iowa State College. Agricultural Foundation 1
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Iowa State Grange 1
- Iowa State University. Center for Agricultural and Economic Adjustment 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Education 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa. Governor's Commission on Economic and Social Trends 1
- Iowa. Higher Education Facilities Commission 1
- Iowa. Highway Commission 1
- Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture 1
- Living History Farms (Museum) 1
- Lush, Adaline Lincoln 1
- National Farm Institute 1
- National Farmers' Holiday Association (U.S.) 1
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International 1
- Soil Conservation Society of America 1
- Terrill, Thomas M. 1
- Washington Research Center (San Francisco, Calif.) 1 + ∧ less