Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection (1920-1961, undated) contains biographical sketches and news clippings related to Lowe's professional career at Iowa State, as well as research materials from other institutions concerning meat, fruits, and food preservation. Also in the collection are several of Lowe's published articles regarding the preparation, quality, and preservation of poultry, meats, and fats.
The papers document the activities of Ercel Sherman Eppright as Head of the Department of Food and Nutrition, Assistant Dean of the College of Home Economics and Assistant Director of the Agricultural and Home Economics Experiment Station. The collection contains news clippings, articles, correspondence, and notes. It also includes the typed manuscript of "A Century of Home Economics at Iowa State University", and a bound copy of "Syllabus in Nutrition and Dietetics".
This collection consists of material related to the Department of Food and Nutrition records. Records include news clippings, newsletters, descriptive brochures, publications, Beef Controversy news release transcriptions, biographical files, administrative records, and faculty papers.
This collection contains two scrapbooks. The first (1916 and 1917), entitled “Good Times,” contains photographs of family, friends, and Camp Wayeh, a summer girls' camp. The second album (1922-1930) includes photographs of Cassell’s trip to various sites in Europe, including Naples, Florence, and Venice.
This collection (1943-1988, undated) contains biographical information, photographs, recipe booklets and files collected by Carlin, news clippings, correspondence, departmental correspondence and memoranda, reports, Carlin’s MS thesis, published papers, classroom materials, and award materials.
- Names: Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition X
- Nutrition--Study and teaching (Higher)--Iowa--Ames 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition--Faculty 2
- Nutrition--Research 2
- Photographs 2
- Women nutritionists--Iowa 2
- Articles 1
- Filipino Americans--Iowa 1
- Food--Analysis 1
- Food--Quality 1
- Manuscripts (documents) 1
- Nutrition--Study and teaching (Higher)--Iowa 1
- Publications (documents) 1
- Reports 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Women educators--Iowa 1
- Women in science--Iowa 1
- Women scientists--Iowa 1 + ∧ less
- Carlin, Agnes Frances 1
- Garcia, Pilar A., 1926-2021 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Home Economics Education 1