Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection (1934-1980, undated) contains Hartley's professional papers, as well as technical reports and consultation reports for the National Testing Service (NTS) and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). The collection also contains lecture notes and handouts for his various classes at Texas A&M University and correspondence and meeting materials regarding committees from Hartley's work with the ASA.
This collection contains editorial records and files from the Journal of the American Statistical Association, 1987-1993 and undated, including articles submitted, correspondence, and reports. Some editorial files pertain specifically to the Theory and Methods Section. Some materials document the Coordinating and Applications Editorship of Clifford Clogg.
The collection (1955-1993, undated) contains manuscripts, correspondence, speeches, and publications. The correspondence and speeches document Bradley’s tenure as President of the American Statistical Association and his committee service in the association. The publications document the use of computers in statistical analysis during the early 1980s.
- Names: American Statistical Association X
- Correspondence 2
- Statistics--Societies, etc. 2
- Computer programming 1
- Iowa State College--Faculty 1
- Iowa State University--Faculty 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Statistics--Faculty 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Mathematical statistics--Societies, etc. 1
- Statisticians--United States 1
- Statistics 1
- Statistics--Study and teaching 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 3
- Bradley, Ralph A. 1
- NTS Research Corporation 1
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1