Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 1400
This collection (1972-1981, undated) includes correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, news clippings, and U.S. Department of the Interior reports and maps. The collection documents the organization's efforts for close to a decade.
Agricultural Publications files were collected by Jay Wangsward of "Progressive Farmer". The collection consists of circulation records, advertising rate cards, and publisher's statements of publications that were competitors of "Progressive Farmer" magazine in the mid-1900s.
This collection contains welcome letters and packets sent to new agronomy graduate students, correspondence, nominations, senate bills, club constitution, a survey conducted of the agronomy graduate program faculty, and photographs.
Alan Selman served as both an Associate Professor and Professor at Iowa State University in 1977-1986. He received his B.S. (1962) from the City College of New York and both his M.S. (1964) from University of California and Ph.D. (1970) in Mathematics from Pennsylvania State University. He received a Fulbright Award in 1982. This collection (1977-1986, undated) includes biographical information, papers, a proposal, and a research report.
This collection (1934-1991) contains personal and professional materials, speeches, publications, information in regards to training and workshops, international projects, photographs, and slides.
This collection (1979-1990) contains Dr. Baker’s biographical information, correspondence, papers, and proposals, along with an author/license agreement.
The collection contains bills, receipts, and orders for a retail clothing store in West Branch, IA, in the late 19th century.
The collection (circa 1937-2008) contains a notebook (circa 1937) compiled by Alethea Paul Sleight for a class she took at Iowa State called Textiles and Clothing 104: General Textiles. The notebook includes hand-written class notes, assignments, and fabric swatches. The collection also contains a small amount of biographical information about Alethea Paul Sleight.
Alexander Humphreys Woollcott became famous in American literary and drama circles as an author, critic, and actor. Woollcott worked for several influential New York magazines and newspapers as well as radio. Woollcott wrote several novels and portrayed himself in Kaufman and Hart's "The Man Who Came to Dinner" (1940), a play based on Woollcott himself. The collection contains a single letter to a "little struggler" regarding work doing book reviews.
This collection contains three photograph albums with hundreds of images documenting student life and events at Iowa State, as well as personal and family images of Stoddard's life. Shows campus buildings and grounds (including some aerial shots), football games, off campus housing, fraternity life, classmates, and field trips. Also includes images of the Knapp family and scenes from Hastings, Nebraska, and Springfield, Illinois. Most images include captions handwritten by Stoddard.
This collection (1922-1927) contains loose scrapbook pages containing photographs of campus buildings and exterior architecture, the first VEISHEA (1922), several news clippings about the university, and other personal pieces.
This collection (1878-1962) consists of almanacs published by a variety of establishments. They include farmer's almanacs, herbalist's almanacs, and household almanacs.
This collection (circa 1918) contains a course project from a textiles and clothing class Cooper attended. The project contains lecture notes, drawings related to textile design, fabric samples, and pattern styles.
This collection (1923-1933) contains college memorabilia, College of Home Economics programs and publications, a cookbook, correspondence, and scripts for "Homemakers' Half Hour," a radio program that aired on WOI Radio. The college memorabilia includes a photograph, programs, clippings, and student handbooks.
This collection (1983-2004) contains copies of the constitution and bylaws, correspondence and meeting minutes, newsletters, a membership directory, and a short history of the AAVDM.
This collection (1964-1976, undated) includes correspondence, meeting minutes, newsletters, publications, and other resource material. The collection documents the work of the Broiler Program and contains information about membership, programs, and the poultry industry.
Organization formed in 1977 in response to Congressional legislation entailing four years of farm prices below the cost of production. In many states, farmers organized protests, strikes, pickets, boycotts, and marches on state capitols and on Washington, D.C. (1977-1979). Collection includes a historical calendar, newsletters, press releases, correspondence, and news clippings.
This collection (1979-1992, undated) consists of guides and programs dating from 1979-1992. It contains details about the duties of equine practitioners, procedures, and information from monthly and annual reviews of the group’s activities and meetings.
American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences Professional Marketing and Public Relations Committee records
This collection consists of marketing handbooks from various state home economics/human sciences associations and universities, home economics handbooks, display signs, and the AHEA newsletter. These materials were part of the committee's collection of resource materials for marketing home economics.
This collection (1955-1988, undated) consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, programs, and annual meeting information. Among the topics covered are the health and nutrition of animals, the association’s relationships to the livestock and poultry enterprises, and drug and chemical firms. Correspondence pertaining to the board members, members, and general inquiries are also found in the collection.
- Language: Undetermined X
- Correspondence 270
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 146
- Photographs 134
- Clippings (information artifacts) 123
- Scrapbooks 86
- Minutes (administrative records) 76
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 62
- Articles 59
- Publications (documents) 54
- Reports 53
- Speeches (documents) 45
- Diaries 41
- Biographies (literary works) 40
- Iowa 38
- Iowa State University--Faculty 33
- Agriculture--Iowa 31
- Ephemera 30
- Newsletters 28
- Photographic prints 26
- Financial records 24
- Lecture notes 24
- Manuscripts (documents) 24
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 24
- Annual reports 23
- College students--Societies, etc. 23
- Iowa State University--Sports 22
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 22
- Account books 21
- Iowa State College--Faculty 21
- Research (documents) 21 ∧ less
- English 1392
- German 2
- Chinese 1
- French 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 18
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 11
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 11
- Ames Laboratory 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 8
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 7
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 6
- Iowa State University. Library 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa State University 4
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 4
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 4
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- American Statistical Association 3
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 3
- Brunnier Art Museum 3
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 3 ∧ less