Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 1901
The collection contains biographical information, correspondence, photographs of farm implements and family, and research materials. Topics discussed in the papers include the Farmall tractor, the International Harvester Company, cotton production, a study on automobile tires, and genealogical materials relating to the Benjamin family. The papers also include a poem Mr. Benjamin wrote entitled “Snap Shots”, and a variation of Bridge (card game) he developed.
This collection contains professional papers from Bertha King, who worked in the Department of Education as an Education Program Officer for Vocational Home Economics Education.
This collection (1977-2002) contains biographical sketches and newspaper clippings on Crabtree along with a number of articles and speeches presented by Dean Crabtree for Iowa State University’s College of Family and Consumer Sciences. The speeches and articles mostly focus on the future of the family and consumer sciences curriculum and home economics educators as well as career opportunities for graduates of the college.
The collection (1952-1976) contains newspaper articles and minute books. The minute books contain minutes of annual meetings and board meetings, as well as reports of receipts and expenses.
This collection contains typed lists of dedications from a variety of books.
These materials are open for research, but have not been processed and do not have a box listing.
Contains correspondence, receipts, photographs, and a record book detailing the construction and furnishing of campus buildings.
This collection contains biographical information, correspondence, and photographs related to Byron Bird's time at Iowa State University and his son, Byron Bird, Jr.
The collection (1999-2007) consists of two 11”x15” letterpress prints by Calvin Forbes. The first print, “Assay Assay #1,” was printed on Rives de Lin paper in an edition of 50 copies in Chicago on November 6, 1999. The second print, “Away/For BJ,” was printed on Rives BFK Gray paper in an edition of 50 copies in Chicago in January 2007.
This record group consists of materials gathered by subject, rather than by donor. These groupings were decided upon by the archivists in the Special Collections and University Archives department. The collection contains correspondence, articles, artifacts, and audiovisual materials relating to the history of Iowa State University and the student experience.
For artifacts included in this collection, see the series descriptive notes.
The Cardinal Key Honor Society was established in 1926 to recognize students at Iowa State College (University) who exemplify outstanding leadership, scholarship, character, and service. This collection contains correspondence, reports, nomination forms, rosters, news clippings, and constitution and by-laws. The records include information regarding membership selection process, the tapping ceremony, and Leadership Day.
- Language: English X
- Correspondence 347
- Photographs 173
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 163
- Clippings (information artifacts) 157
- Scrapbooks 109
- Minutes (administrative records) 103
- Publications (documents) 96
- Reports 83
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Articles 77
- Iowa 56
- Speeches (documents) 53
- Biographies (literary works) 48
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Diaries 46
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Ephemera 37
- Newsletters 36
- Photographic prints 33
- Annual reports 32
- Research (documents) 32
- Manuscripts (documents) 31
- College students--Societies, etc. 30
- Lecture notes 30
- Financial records 29
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 29
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 29
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Account books 23
- Iowa State University--Sports 23
- Awards 22
- Legal documents 22
- Legislators--Iowa 22
- Programs (documents) 21
- College students--Iowa 20
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 20
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 20
- Slides (photographs) 20
- Agriculture and state--United States 19 ∧ less
- Undetermined 1387
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 20
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 20
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 15
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Ames Laboratory 12
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 12
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 12
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 9
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 7
- Iowa State University 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 6
- Iowa State University. Library 6
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 5
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- American Statistical Association 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- National Farmers Organization (U.S.) 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 4
- American Farm Bureau Federation 3
- American Home Economics Association 3
- American Society of Agricultural Engineers 3
- American Society of Civil Engineers 3
- Brunnier Art Museum 3
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 3 ∧ less