Showing Collections: 1861 - 1890 of 1902
William A. Smith graduated from Iowa State College (University) with a B.S. (1912) in forestry. Following graduation, he worked for the U.S. Forest Service. This scrapbook contains photographs depicting Smith's college years and his work with the U.S. Forest Service.
This collection contains William A. Weber's Vitae and reminiscene of Iowa State University, as well as correspondence.
William Carman Black received his B.S. (1932) in chemical engineering from Iowa State College (University). This collection contains course work and class notes for chemistry and chemical engineering courses taken by Black while attending Iowa State. A few other items, such a copy of Black’s undergraduate thesis, Tau Bet Pi engineering honor society pledge book, and college report cards and registration cards are also included.
This collection (1934-1994) contains news clippings and correspondence relating to William H. Schrampfer's life and work, as well as a baby book for his daughter Betty Schrampfer.
The collection consists of 30 letters written by William Rankin, a Civil War soldier during the summer of 1864. Rankin was a “100-days man” who served with the 46th Regiment, Iowa Infantry.
This collection contains correspondence and other ephemera exchanged by a husband and wife - Walter and Polly - during World War 2.
The collection (1891-2010, undated) contains biographical information and material associated with Tilden’s career at Iowa State College (University). The biographical information includes newspaper clippings, family photos, and writings about her life and accomplishments. The collection also contains correspondence, photographs and documentation from her time in France, WOI radio scripts, and writings by Tilden.
This collection (1911-1994, undated) contains the papers of Dr. Wise Burroughs. The papers consist of biographical information, research materials, patent applications, publications and presentations. The collection also includes correspondence, court documents, and information about Dawe’s Laboratories Inc., Eli Lilly and Merck pertaining to Dr. Burroughs’ research on DES (Diethylstilbestrol).
This collection (1944-1984, undated) includes the biographical information and publications of Wolodymyr Madych.
This collection (2010) consists of a few flyers, brochures and a newsletter.
- Language: English X
- Correspondence 347
- Photographs 173
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 163
- Clippings (information artifacts) 157
- Scrapbooks 109
- Minutes (administrative records) 103
- Publications (documents) 96
- Reports 83
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Articles 77
- Iowa 56
- Speeches (documents) 53
- Biographies (literary works) 48
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Diaries 46
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Ephemera 37
- Newsletters 36
- Photographic prints 33
- Annual reports 32
- Research (documents) 32
- Manuscripts (documents) 31
- College students--Societies, etc. 30
- Lecture notes 30
- Financial records 29
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 29
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 29
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Account books 23 ∧ less
- Undetermined 1391
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 20
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 20
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 15
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Ames Laboratory 12
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 12
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 12
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 9
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 7
- Iowa State University 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 6
- Iowa State University. Library 6
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 5
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- American Statistical Association 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4 ∧ less