Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 1934
The collection documents the activities of Anna E. Richardson as dean of the Home Economics Division (College of Family and Consumer Science). The collection contains speeches, notes, correspondence, and other writings. Also included is biographical information, including many articles written about Dean Richardson after her death.
This collection (1871-1947, undated) contains the biographical information, correspondence, and professional law papers of Anthony Melville Miller.
The collection contains materials mostly related to the Garst family business and biographical history, and includes newspapers, correspondence, journals, photographs, and other documents.
The collection (1981-1990, undated) contains programs, correspondence, proposed bylaws, and a promotional brochure. The correspondence is related to the formation of the Northeast Section.
The collection consists only of loose scrapbook type pages and photographs. Each year has a different theme, and includes the officers, events, and illustrations. Very few events are documented with photographs.
The collection (1995-2010) contains Ardis Jean Carr Syndergaard’s reminiscences from her childhood on the farm in rural Wisconsin. This work was compiled and edited posthumously by her husband, Larry Syndergaard. The collection also includes responses to the reminiscences from friends and family, an additional article written by Syndergaard in 1995, and a program containing biographical information from her memorial service.
This collection (1990-1992) contains two printed copies of presentations from the "Science Careers in Search of Women" conference, sponsored by Argonne Laboratories. Also included are question and answer sessions with the audience that offer insight into science and engineering students.
The Lloyd E. Arnold family counts at least two members as graduates of Iowa State University: Lloyd and his daughter Donna. This collection contains materials related to these two members of the Arnold family and their time at Iowa State. The collection contains diplomas, letters, marriage certificates, photographs of Iowa State's VEISHEA festival, and a diary documenting Lloyd's work marketing and growing alfalfa seed.
Arthur Akers (1927-2010) was a Professor of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Iowa State University. While at Iowa State University, Akers' research interests included orifice discharge coefficients, stresses in bourdon tubes, simulation of fluid power systems, and optimal control procedures. This collection contains biographical information and copies of Akers' published works related to fluid mechanics and hydraulics.
This collection (1969-2010, undated) contains Dr. Oldehoft’s biographical information, papers, and proposals for data flow computer research. His major interests include: operating systems, parallel processing, distributed processing, computer security. Data flow environments contain the subject of his papers. A highlight of the collection is his paper “Survey of Password Mechanisms: Weakness and Potential Improvements. Part 1 and Part 2”.
This collection contains photographs and postcards of Iowa State College campus buildings and student life compiled by Arthur H. Pickford during his life. The collection also contains one audio cassette tape from his funeral in 2003.
Arthur Laurence Anderson was a Professor of Animal Science at Iowa State University from 1920 until 1970. Anderson was an expert on livestock production and swine judging. This collection includes biographical information, correspondence, and manuscript revisions for his textbook Introductory Animal Husbandry.
This collection consists of biographical information, committee files, correspondence, meeting minutes, files relating to student groups and surveys. Of particular interest are files that concentrate on foreign students and students involved in the military.
- Language: English X
- Correspondence 353
- Photographs 178
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 164
- Clippings (information artifacts) 157
- Scrapbooks 114
- Minutes (administrative records) 108
- Publications (documents) 105
- Reports 86
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Articles 81
- Iowa 56
- Speeches (documents) 53
- Biographies (literary works) 48
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Diaries 46
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Newsletters 38
- Ephemera 37
- Lecture notes 35
- Annual reports 34
- Photographic prints 33
- College students--Societies, etc. 32
- Research (documents) 32
- Manuscripts (documents) 31
- Financial records 29
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 29
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 29
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Account books 23
- Iowa State University--Sports 23
- Awards 22
- College students--Iowa 22
- Legal documents 22
- Legislators--Iowa 22
- Programs (documents) 21
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 20
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 20
- Slides (photographs) 20
- Agriculture and state--United States 19 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 20
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 20
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 15
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Ames Laboratory 12
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 12
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 12
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 7
- Iowa State University 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 6
- Iowa State University. Library 6
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 5
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- American Statistical Association 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. College of Engineering 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- National Farmers Organization (U.S.) 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 4
- American Farm Bureau Federation 3
- American Home Economics Association 3
- American Society of Agricultural Engineers 3
- American Society of Civil Engineers 3
- Brunnier Art Museum 3 + ∧ less