Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 1872
This collection (1979-1992, undated) consists of guides and programs dating from 1979-1992. It contains details about the duties of equine practitioners, procedures, and information from monthly and annual reviews of the group’s activities and meetings.
American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences Professional Marketing and Public Relations Committee records
This collection consists of marketing handbooks from various state home economics/human sciences associations and universities, home economics handbooks, display signs, and the AHEA newsletter. These materials were part of the committee's collection of resource materials for marketing home economics.
This collection (1955-1988, undated) consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, programs, and annual meeting information. Among the topics covered are the health and nutrition of animals, the association’s relationships to the livestock and poultry enterprises, and drug and chemical firms. Correspondence pertaining to the board members, members, and general inquiries are also found in the collection.
The collection (1914-1991) contains correspondence, chapter constitution, membership listings, newsletters, programs, and news clippings.
This collection (1952-2017) documents the activities of the American Association of Veterinary Parasitologists. The records consist of materials related to the annual meetings including correspondence, meeting minutes, and proceedings. The records also contain copies of the AAVP constitution and bylaws, general correspondence between members, financial reports, membership listings, and newsletters.
The collection (1958-1986) contains annual meeting minutes, a committees list, correspondence, legislation and regulations information, and writings.
This collection consists of one bound volume of photoduplicated materials, compiled by Dr. David E. Bartlett. The volume contains copies of correspondence, constitution and by-laws of the American Veterinary College of Animal Reproduction; and the constitution and by-laws of The American College of Theriogenologists.
The collection (1962-1995) contains ACVM certification exam records, committee records, constitution, convention arrangements records, correspondence, financial records, membership lists, minutes, publications, and reports.
This collection contains correspondence and manuscripts from the journal American Entomologist., a publication of the Entomological Society of America (ESA).
The collection (1977-1987) contains correspondence, rosters of women in the geosciences, programs, career materials (career information packet; planning presentation and slides), and statistics of women in the geosciences.
This collection consists of correspondence and printed materials related to the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association.
This collection contains a scrapbook and clippings from the American Institute of Architects Iowa Chapter.
Contains the records from the Iowa section of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers. Types of materials include correspondence, meeting minutes, and reports. This collection has not been processed.
The collection consists primarily of meeting minutes, with some clippings as well.
The collection contains annual meeting records, history files, by-laws, minutes, and a report.
The collection contains programs, photographs, and audio tapes of annual AAFM meetings. A sample of journal articles, AAFM manuals, and correspondence are also contained within this collection. The papers include reports relating to workshops held for feed microscopists both in the United States and internationally. In addition, the records include minutes and programs from annual AAFM meetings, and the "Official Proceedings," which further detail these meetings.
The collection contains written histories of the American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathologists and of the Department of Veterinary Pathology at the University of Missouri.
This collection (1972-1984, undated) contains records of the Arkansas Section of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. The collection includes by-laws, committee and award files, correspondence, financial documents, annual meeting materials, membership information, publications, and photographs. The collection also includes materials relating to the Southwest Region of ASABE.
This collection contains the administrative records from the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, formerly the American Society of Agricultural Engineers. Types of materials included programs, articles, correspondence, meeting agendas, schedules, annual reports, calls for proposals, and press releases.
- Language: English X
- Correspondence 340
- Photographs 172
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 162
- Clippings (information artifacts) 157
- Scrapbooks 102
- Minutes (administrative records) 101
- Publications (documents) 93
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Reports 80
- Articles 76
- Iowa 56
- Speeches (documents) 53
- Biographies (literary works) 48
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Diaries 46
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Ephemera 36
- Newsletters 35
- Photographic prints 33
- Research (documents) 32
- Manuscripts (documents) 31
- College students--Societies, etc. 30
- Annual reports 29
- Financial records 29
- Lecture notes 28
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 28
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 28
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Account books 23 ∧ less
- Undetermined 1398
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 20
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 20
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 15
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Ames Laboratory 12
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 12
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 12
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 9
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 7
- Iowa State University 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 6
- Iowa State University. Library 6
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 5
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- American Statistical Association 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4 ∧ less