Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 1954
This collection (1979-1990) contains Dr. Baker’s biographical information, correspondence, papers, and proposals, along with an author/license agreement.
The collection contains bills, receipts, and orders for a retail clothing store in West Branch, IA, in the late 19th century.
The collection (circa 1937-2008) contains a notebook (circa 1937) compiled by Alethea Paul Sleight for a class she took at Iowa State called Textiles and Clothing 104: General Textiles. The notebook includes hand-written class notes, assignments, and fabric swatches. The collection also contains a small amount of biographical information about Alethea Paul Sleight.
Alexander Humphreys Woollcott became famous in American literary and drama circles as an author, critic, and actor. Woollcott worked for several influential New York magazines and newspapers as well as radio. Woollcott wrote several novels and portrayed himself in Kaufman and Hart's "The Man Who Came to Dinner" (1940), a play based on Woollcott himself. The collection contains a single letter to a "little struggler" regarding work doing book reviews.
This collection contains three photograph albums with hundreds of images documenting student life and events at Iowa State, as well as personal and family images of Stoddard's life. Shows campus buildings and grounds (including some aerial shots), football games, off campus housing, fraternity life, classmates, and field trips. Also includes images of the Knapp family and scenes from Hastings, Nebraska, and Springfield, Illinois. Most images include captions handwritten by Stoddard.
This collection contains papers related to Allert Olson's work with rural electric cooperatives and his time as an Iowa state representative.
This collection (1978-[ongoing]) consists primarily of extensive planning documents for meetings and conferences and papers and drafts from the Alliance's numerous special projects. In addition, there are AHLP membership directories.
Also included are minutes from the Board of Directors' meetings, as well as records of incorporation, by-laws, and tax-exempt status.
This collection (1922-1927) contains loose scrapbook pages containing photographs of campus buildings and exterior architecture, the first VEISHEA (1922), several news clippings about the university, and other personal pieces.
This collection (1878-1962) consists of almanacs published by a variety of establishments. They include farmer's almanacs, herbalist's almanacs, and household almanacs.
This collection (1903-2011) includes scrapbooks, anniversary materials, pledge books, by-laws, song books, handbooks, fiscal reports, and news clippings related to the installation of the Pi chapter of Alpha Delta Pi at Iowa State College (University), the operation of the chapter, and sorority celebrations.
Contains dance cards from a variety of dances held at Iowa State University during the 1920s. The dance cards were removed from the artifact collection and have an artifact number.
For dance cards, see box 1 for artifacts 2004-158.01, 2004-158.09, 2004-158.11, 2004-158.13,2005-158.16-18, 2004-158.20-21, 2004-158.28.
This collection (circa 1918) contains a course project from a textiles and clothing class Cooper attended. The project contains lecture notes, drawings related to textile design, fabric samples, and pattern styles.
This collection (1923-1933) contains college memorabilia, College of Home Economics programs and publications, a cookbook, correspondence, and scripts for "Homemakers' Half Hour," a radio program that aired on WOI Radio. The college memorabilia includes a photograph, programs, clippings, and student handbooks.
This collection (1983-2004) contains copies of the constitution and bylaws, correspondence and meeting minutes, newsletters, a membership directory, and a short history of the AAVDM.
- Language: English X
- Correspondence 355
- Photographs 180
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 164
- Clippings (information artifacts) 160
- Scrapbooks 116
- Minutes (administrative records) 109
- Publications (documents) 106
- Reports 86
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Articles 81
- Iowa 56
- Speeches (documents) 55
- Biographies (literary works) 48
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Diaries 46
- Agriculture--Iowa 44
- Newsletters 39
- Ephemera 37
- Lecture notes 36
- Annual reports 34
- Photographic prints 33
- Research (documents) 33
- College students--Societies, etc. 32
- Manuscripts (documents) 31
- Financial records 29
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 29
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 29
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Account books 23
- Iowa State University--Sports 23
- Awards 22
- College students--Iowa 22
- Iowa State University--Administration 22
- Legal documents 22
- Legislators--Iowa 22
- Programs (documents) 21
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 20
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 20
- Slides (photographs) 20 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 20
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 20
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 15
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Ames Laboratory 12
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 12
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 12
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 7
- Iowa State University 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 6
- Iowa State University. Library 6
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 5
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- American Statistical Association 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. College of Engineering 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- National Farmers Organization (U.S.) 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 4
- American Farm Bureau Federation 3
- American Home Economics Association 3
- American Society of Agricultural Engineers 3
- American Society of Civil Engineers 3
- Brunnier Art Museum 3 + ∧ less