Showing Collections: 301 - 330 of 1899
This collection contains documents relating to the formation of Iowa State University and various university branding materials such as seals and logos. Types of materials include artifacts, correspondence, and publications.
The collection consists of scans of a scrapbook from the early 1900's.
This collection contains lecturer information, lectures, conferences, annual reports, programs, and FOCUS grants as well as photographs.
The collection (1975-1980, undated) contains background papers, correspondence, news clippings, media materials (including a list of the Committee’s radio spots), speeches given by various Committee members, surveys, articles and videotapes. There are several articles and papers written by members of the committee about the Stanley amendment. Other organization materials include informational pamphlets, brochures, and advertisements.
This collection includes correspondence, budget reports, meeting minutes, a press release and the group’s by-laws.
This collection documents the history of the Conferece of Research Workers in Animal Disease as early as the 1960's, as well as more modern records documenting annual meetings, membership, and council meetings.
This collection (1931-1973, undated) consists of pamphlets donated by the Iowa Institute of Cooperation. The collection contains printed pamphlets on cooperation and on cooperative societies throughout the world. Pamphlets on "cooperation" deal with the theory and history of cooperation and the cooperative movement. Pamphlets on "cooperative societies" deal with the nature and organization of cooperative organizations and their laws.
This collection (1968-1994, undated) contains reports detailing the progress of teachers who had participated in the CUTE program, lesson plans, and guides to aid in educating teachers on how to teach within inner-cities. In addition to documenting the CUTE program at Iowa State University and nationwide, the records illustrate the beginning of a multicultural education movement that is now required in the education of future teachers.
This collection (1971) contains a typed manuscript of Hawkins's book, Buggies, Blizzards, and Babies, published by the Iowa State University Press in 1971. Each chapter is kept separate and the preface, table of contents, dedication, and cutlines for photographs used at the beginning of each chapter are at the beginning of the collection.
This collection contains records about women’s suffrage organizations in Iowa. All materials are paper documents, including notes, correspondence, an event program, a list of accomplishments, and a certificate signed by Carrie Chapman Catt.
This collection (1966-1980) contains course materials and information for classes and department activities, including materials regarding the agriculture travel course.
David Frame Cox (1931-2009) was a professor of animal science and statistics at Iowa State University from 1960 to 1997. Much of his early work was devoted to the study of swine and the effects of irradiation on swine. The collection contains biographical information; personal course work; notes from Cox's mentor, Cornell University Professor Charles Roy Henderson; reprints of articles written by Cox; course notes from Statistics 401, taught by Cox; and personal research notes.
committee, and Board of Directors meeting minutes of the Crop Science Society of America. Also included is a proposal and related correspondence regarding a textbook on crop science for college-level instruction under the auspices of the CSSA.
This collection contains the notebooks kept by Dale Madden as a student in Animal Husbandry 655, Genetics of Population taught by Dr. Jay L. Lush. The notebooks include the full course work for the class.
Damaris Pease (1921-1991) was a professor at Iowa State University in the Department of Child Development. This collection contains research, articles, correspondence, photographs, and administrative records.
This collection (1975-1998) contains class notes and laboratory notebooks compiled during Staedtler's time as an undergraduate and graduate student at Iowa State University. This collection also includes one file of biographical information.
- Language: English X
- Correspondence 347
- Photographs 173
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 162
- Clippings (information artifacts) 157
- Scrapbooks 109
- Minutes (administrative records) 103
- Publications (documents) 96
- Reports 83
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Articles 77
- Iowa 56
- Speeches (documents) 53
- Biographies (literary works) 48
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Diaries 46
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Ephemera 37
- Newsletters 36
- Photographic prints 33
- Annual reports 32
- Research (documents) 32
- Manuscripts (documents) 31
- College students--Societies, etc. 30
- Lecture notes 30
- Financial records 29
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 29
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 28
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Account books 23 ∧ less
- Undetermined 1392
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 20
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 20
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 15
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Ames Laboratory 12
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 12
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 12
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 9
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 7
- Iowa State University 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 6
- Iowa State University. Library 6
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 5
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- American Statistical Association 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4 ∧ less