Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 32
This collection contains information on Epstein’s research, Phi Kappa Phi, minutes, correspondences, and information on the Plant Pathological Society.
This collection (1955-2001) contains Albert Eugene Freeman’s correspondence, details of the dairy husbandry work completed and taught by Freeman, as well as information about the Iowa State University Dairy Farm outside of Ankeny, Iowa.
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
This collection contains materials related to Dr. Birt’s research, including Correspondence, grant information, publications, research data, as well as biographical information and his Doctoral Dissertation.
The collection contains correspondence, research materials, publications, and biographical information. The majority of the materials document Fox’s role as Head of the Department of Economics at Iowa State University, his research and publication activities, and his involvement in professional organizations.
The collection (1956-1978, undated) contains biographical information and Dr. Webster’s professional correspondence. The collection also contains an assortment of his professional publications and research papers. These papers and publications focus on Dr. Webster’s work with Forest Economics, Forest Management, Outdoor recreation, and Forest Management and Economics in the Midwest.
The collection (1930-2010) contains administrative records as well as records related to the research activities of the Iowa Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit. The records include biographical information, grant proposals, meeting minutes, projects, publications, reports, research materials, studies, and workshops that have been sponsored by the Iowa Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit. The collection also contains a set of lantern slides which are housed in the vault.
The collection contains the records of the Newspaper Study Committee and includes meeting minutes, correspondence, and research material.
This collection (1962-1988, undated) contains documents relating to the career of Irene Beavers. The papers consist of her writings and research projects concerning home economics education. The collection also includes biographical information, photographs, presentations, and external examiner reports for the home economics programs at international universities such as the Kasetsart University in Bangkok, Thailand and the Universiti Peritanian Malaysia.
This collection contains mainly research and publications of Jack R. Wallin.
The collection (1943-2000) contains biographical information, photos and notes from various conferences, course materials, research, and publications by Dr. James Olson. The course materials contained are from BB 405 biochemistry and BB 221 structure and reactions in biochemical processes. The research is primarily on Vitamin A and consists note books, folders, and chromatograms.
This collection (1925-1995, undated) contains biographical information, correspondence, research materials, subject files, printed materials and photographs.
This collection (1922-1992) contains primarily of notes on Dr. Fritz’s classes, drafts of publications, research, tests and surveys. It also contains professional information including awards, publications, and radio talks.
Peter A. Peterson began as a geneticist and professor at Iowa State University in 1956. His research included genetics, genomes, cytogenetics, plant breeding, and maize. This collection contains biographical information, academic papers, course materials, and other materials related to his career at Iowa State.
This collection (1953-1978, undated) contains a biographical information and research reports. The reports relate to conservation tillage and chemical and cultural methods of weed management and pest control. The papers also contain a small amount of correspondence with the Pioneer Hi-Bred Corn Company and a presentation about water pollution from crop production.
- Correspondence 17
- Publications (documents) 17
- Articles 7
- Photographs 6
- Universities and colleges--Curricula 5
- Course materials 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Lectures 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Reports 3
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 3
- Biographical files 2
- Biographies (literary works) 2
- Genetics 2
- Grant proposals 2
- Instructional materials 2
- Iowa State University--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Physics and Astronomy--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Plant Pathology--Faculty 2
- Presentations (communicative events) 2
- Science and Mathematics - Physics 2
- Administrative records 1
- Agriculture - Corn - Breeding 1
- Agriculture - Economic Aspects 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 21
- Ames Laboratory 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 2
- Allen, Minne Elizabeth 1
- Beavers, Irene 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Epstein, Abraham H. 1
- Franklin, William L. 1
- Freeman, A. E. 1
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 1
- Harvard University 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Kempthorne, Oscar 1
- McNabb, Harold S. 1
- Schwartz, James W. 1
- Webster, Henry H. (Henry Hickler) 1
- Winakor, Geitel 1 ∧ less