Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 106
This collection (1960-1987, undated) contains materials related to the Agriculture Education Club at Iowa State University, including meeting minutes, agendas, publications, newsletters, and programs of activities.
This collection (1972-1990s) documents the activities of the AWG Denver chapter. The collection contains correspondence, minutes, conference programs, agendas, newsletters, brochures, guidelines, receipts, budgets, and photographs.
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
The collection contains correspondence, biographical information and memorials, publications, and addresses. The papers also include information regarding the Charles Henry Stange Award and photographs of Dr. Stange on vacation and of his friends and family.
This collection (1928-1968, undated) contains correspondence, publications, lecture/course notes, and biographical data related to Clarence H. Matterson.
The collection (1967-1976, undated) contains biographical information and published works. The publications focus on Yoesting's research on outdoor recreational facilities and activities in Iowa and the Midwest.
This collection (1909-1913, undated) contains materials related to the Iowa State chapter of the greek forensic society Delta Sigma Rho. The materials include record books and publications. The record books contain meeting minutes, member lists, and chapter expenses.
The collection (1966-1986) contains biographical information and professional publications. The professional publications focus on Dr. Nelson’s work in recreation resources management and natural resource administration.
This collection contains materials related to Dr. Birt’s research, including Correspondence, grant information, publications, research data, as well as biographical information and his Doctoral Dissertation.
The collection contains biographical information and professional publications. The publications focus on Dr. Dickmann’s research in Wood Quality.
The collection (1943-2007) contains professional correspondence, biographical information, retirement, and dedication documents. The collection also contains materials from Dr. Bensend’s work with the University of Kentucky Contract Team in Indonesia, and eight publications by Dr. Bensend that focus on his work with forestry and wood products.
This collection (1898-1982, undated) contains materials related to Earle D. Ross of the Department of History, including correspondence, publications, research materials, and files on his involvement in professional organizations.
This collection (1907-2006, undated) contains materials related to Edward A. Benbrook, including photographs, lecture notes, publications, and biographical materials.
This collection contains various publications by E.J. Wellhausen on his research on corn genetics, breeding, dieasese, and yield.
This collection (1917-1965, undated) contains biographical information, general correspondence, correspondence regarding a maize (corn) museum, research notebooks, corn embryo longevity research data and summaries, and published as well as unpublished writings. Writings are available individually or collected in two bound volumes located in the collection.
Federico Siason, born in 1929, was a Professor of Mathematics at Iowa State University. He was a Fulbright Scholar at Michigan State University. This collection (1929-1969) includes his biographical information and publications.
The collection (1967-1997, undated) contains biographical information and professional correspondence. The collection also contains a number of Dr. Manwiller’s professional publications that focus on his work with properties of pine, oak, and maple.
The collection contains correspondence, research materials, publications, and biographical information. The majority of the materials document Fox’s role as Head of the Department of Economics at Iowa State University, his research and publication activities, and his involvement in professional organizations.
- Correspondence 45
- Photographs 20
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 17
- Research (documents) 17
- Clippings (information artifacts) 16
- Science and Mathematics - Forests and forestry 14
- Forests and forestry--Study and teaching (Higher)--Iowa--Ames 12
- Reports 12
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 11
- Minutes (administrative records) 11
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 10
- Course materials 9
- Speeches (documents) 8
- Biographies (literary works) 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics--Faculty 7
- Newsletters 6
- Science and Mathematics - Mathematics 6
- Articles 5
- Lecture notes 5
- Agendas (administrative records) 4
- College teachers--Iowa 4
- Ephemera 4
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine--Faculty 4
- Iowa State University. Department of History--Faculty 4
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 4
- Universities and colleges--Curricula 4
- Agriculture - Corn - Breeding 3
- Agriculture--Iowa 3
- Arts and Culture - Design 3
- Awards 3
- Biographical files 3
- Biography files 3
- College students--Societies, etc. 3
- Corn--Breeding 3
- Iowa State University--Faculty 3
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy--Faculty 3
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry--Faculty 3
- Lectures 3
- Presentations (communicative events) 3 + ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 15
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 5
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 3
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 3
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 3
- Association for Women Geoscientists 2
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 2
- Iowa. Board of Regents 2
- Washington Research Center (San Francisco, Calif.) 2
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 1
- Allen, Minne Elizabeth 1
- American Association of Land-Grant Colleges and State Universities 1
- Ames Laboratory 1
- Arnold, Barry C. 1
- Beavers, Irene 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Carlin, Agnes Frances 1
- Delta Sigma Rho 1
- Franklin, William L. 1
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 1
- Harvard University 1
- Huseby, John 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa Farmers Union 1
- Iowa Soybean Promotion Board 1
- Iowa State University. 4-H Youth Development 1
- Iowa State University. Agriculture Education Club 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 1
- Iowa State University. Publications Office 1
- Jebe, E. H. 1
- Kraft, Allen A 1
- Lush, Adaline Lincoln 1
- Manwiller, Floyd G. 1
- Matterson, Clarence H. 1
- National Center for Appropriate Technology (U.S.) 1
- National Farmers' Union (U.S.) 1
- Promnitz, Lawrence C. 1 + ∧ less