Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
The collection (1914-1991) contains correspondence, chapter constitution, membership listings, newsletters, programs, and news clippings.
This collection (1972-1984, undated) contains records of the Arkansas Section of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. The collection includes by-laws, committee and award files, correspondence, financial documents, annual meeting materials, membership information, publications, and photographs. The collection also includes materials relating to the Southwest Region of ASABE.
This collection (1906-1973) contains college memorabilia, a college scrapbook, class reunion materials, photographs, postcards, and two stock certificates for the Colonnades (a local fraternity). College memorabilia includes track and field programs, handbills, and programs for literary, debate, and music events.
The collection (1911-1954, undated) contains newspaper clippings, farm reports, financial statements and correspondence. The papers document Miller's business dealings and his work with Pi Kappa Alpha (Iowa State College). In addition, there are some personal materials such as speeches and documents relating to his time at Iowa State. The collection also includes theater and musical programs and play bills from Des Moines, St. Louis, Chicago, and Minneapolis.
The Iowa State University Men's Ice Hockey Club participated in its first competition in 1967. The club competes in the Central States Collegiate Hockey League (CSCHL) as a part of the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA). This collection contains news clippings, schedules, and game programs. The records document club budgets, correspondence across the league, and personnel information.
This collection (1993-2014) contains newspaper clippings, biographical information, and student research papers documenting Johnny Orr’s coaching career at Iowa State. These materials were collected and organized by members of the ISU Special Collections and University Archives staff.
LeRoy Getting was an Iowa politician and farm leader. He served as a State Senator (1959-1963) in the Iowa General Assembly and as Director (1946-1958) of the Iowa Farm Bureau. This collection documents Getting’s work in Republican Party politics, farm policy, and international trade. Files related to two agricultural trade missions to Europe are included in this collection.
The collection (1927-1935) consists of the 4-H record book of Lucille Peterson. The record book contains letters of recommendation, record books for 4-H projects, club programs, longtime personal expense account record books and awards, lists of club and personal activities, her 4-H story, photographs, letters (mostly from Webster County Home Demonstration Agent Elizabeth Peterson), and Iowa State Fair and Webster County Fair ribbons.
The collection (1923-1934) contains the 4-H record book of Marie Mann of the Adel Live Wire 4-H Girls’ Club, Dallas County, Iowa. The book contains club programs, letters of recommendation, record books for 4-H projects, a list of activities, her 4-H story, photographs, newspaper clippings, ribbons, and her health examination.
- Correspondence 11
- Photographs 11
- Clippings (information artifacts) 8
- Records (documents) 6
- Agricultural education--Societies, etc. 5
- Essays 4
- Girls--Societies, etc. 4
- Reports 4
- 4-H clubs--Iowa--Webster County 3
- Awards 3
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Membership lists 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- 4-H clubs--Iowa--Boone County 2
- 4-H clubs--Iowa--Dallas County 2
- Girls--Iowa--Adel--Societies, etc 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- 4-H clubs--Documentation 1
- 4-H clubs--Iowa--Winnebago County 1
- Agricultural Engineering--Arkansas--History 1
- Agricultural education--Iowa--Societies, etc. 1
- Agricultural extension workers--Iowa--20th century 1
- Agricultural extension workers--Iowa--21st century 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Biographies (literary works) 1
- Brochures 1
- Building materials 1
- Civil engineers--Iowa 1
- Coaches (Athletics)--Iowa 1
- College students--United States--Iowa 1
- College teachers--Iowa--Societies, etc. 1
- Concrete construction history--United States 1
- Concrete construction--United States 1
- Concrete products industry--United States 1
- Concrete--Chemistry 1
- Concrete--Research 1
- Consulting engineers 1
- Directories 1
- Engineering - Industrial engineering 1 + ∧ less
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 5
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Concrete Institute 1
- Entomological Society of America 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1