Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 85
This collection (1959-1999, undated) contains addresses, biographical information, correspondence, Intensive Agricultural Development Program (IADP) reports, manuscripts, maps, notes, notebooks, annual meeting programs, reference files, and transparencies. The majority of the collection documents Malone's work with the Ford Foundation in India.
This collection contains slides created by Charles Barthold. Of particular interest is a series of 164 slides documenting the demolition of Clyde Williams Stadium from June to November of 1978. There are also slides showing the activities of the student radio station, KPGY, as well as the remodeling of the studio. The collection is arranged in chronological order.
This collection (1929-1992, undated) includes biographical information, family correspondence, news clippings, photographs, and reports. The family correspondence consists of letters between Charles and the Keithahn family while Charles was away from home. There are also letters between Charles' parents and officials and professors from the schools Charles attended. This collection also contains biographical information about Charles Keithahn and several reports.
This collection (1965-1974, undated) contains files relating to Charles Laverty's work on environmental issues and land use during his service in the Iowa state legislature. The materials include correspondence, minutes, reports, and background information.
This collection (1981-1984, undated) contains material related to Cindy Lee Johnson-Groh's master's thesis, "The Vegetation of Ledges State Park, Boone County, Iowa" (Iowa State University, 1983). Johnson-Groh surveyed the vegetation of the park to provide baseline information needed to develop effective management practices for the preservation of the park's varied flora. This collection includes results of the survey, photographs, vegetation maps, and a copy of Johnson-Groh's thesis.
This collection (1960-2012, undated) includes a vita for Dennis Michael Warren, newspaper clippings related to his work and his death, correspondence concerning his death, a scrapbook containing photographs of Warren and his funeral in Ghana, and statements made at his funeral.
The collection (1941-2011, undated) contains biographical information and newspaper clippings on Dexter French's life and work. It also contains reprints of many of Dr. French's articles relating to his research on the structure of starch and the chemical basis for the catalytic action of enzymes that act on starch.
This collection (1963-1978, undated) contains biographical information including Dr. Kohlmann’s vita, news clippings, and faculty citation. The collection also includes papers written by Dr. Kohlmann regarding the teaching of home economics to sixth grade students.
The collection (1967-1997, undated) contains biographical information and professional correspondence. The collection also contains a number of Dr. Manwiller’s professional publications that focus on his work with properties of pine, oak, and maple.
The collection (1950-2007, undated) contains biographical information and professional correspondence. The collection also contains a number of Dr. Thomson’s professional publications. These publications focus on Dr. Thomson’s work with management, range management forest photogrammetry, forest history, and Midwestern forest history.
This collection contains a vita, articles, and publications. There are two articles published in 1986, titled, “Basis of Life-Cycle Costing” and Evaluating Project Alternatives by Rate of Return and Present Worth.” Also included are thirty-four publications, spanning the years, 1962-1986. The topics include analysis of food service, inventory management, energy conservation analysis, and ventilation requirements of hospitals.
The collection (1953-1969) contains biographical information. The collection also contains an assortment of Dr. Gatherum’s professional publications that focus on his work with Range Management and Plant Physiology.
This collection (1923-1967) contains papers related to Paul Harding's thesis and his various publications.
This collection (1879-1980) includes biographical data, correspondence, photographs, papers and publications by and about Herbert Osborn, and chapters, from the unpublished autobiography, Life Chronicle of a Naturalist, which documents Osborn's life up to 1943.
This collection (1940-1983, undated) contains biographical material, livestock marketing studies, and minutes and reports of the American Farm Bureau Federation’s National Livestock Advisory Committee (1940-1969). Of special interest is a report, “Program of the livestock Committee,” written by John Kenneth Galbraith (1940).
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Correspondence 20
- Clippings (information artifacts) 17
- Publications (documents) 13
- Photographs 11
- Biographies (literary works) 10
- Articles 7
- Iowa State University--Faculty 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 6
- Forests and forestry--Study and teaching (Higher)--Iowa--Ames 5
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 5
- Reports 5
- Speeches (documents) 5
- Iowa State University--Students 4
- Science and Mathematics - Forests and forestry 4
- College students--Iowa 3
- Genealogies (histories) 3
- Iowa 3
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Iowa State University--Administration 3
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae--20th century 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Oral histories (document genres) 3
- Women in science--United States 3
- Agricultural education--Societies, etc. 2
- Agriculture - Economic Aspects 2
- Agriculture - Soil science 2
- Agriculture and state--United States 2
- Agriculture--Iowa 2
- Agriculture--Research 2
- Annual reports 2
- Ephemera 2
- Farmers--Iowa 2
- Iowa State University--Department of Agronomy--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University--Faculty--20th century 2
- Nutrition--Research--United States 2
- Plant physiology 2
- Presentations (communicative events) 2
- Records (documents) 2
- Scrapbooks 2 + ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 2
- American Society of Agricultural Engineers 2
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 2
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 1
- Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Company 1
- American Association of Land-Grant Colleges and State Universities 1
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers 1
- Engineers' Council for Professional Development 1
- Farm Foundation (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations 1
- Ford Foundation 1
- Hull, Dale O. 1
- International Business Machines Corporation 1
- International Harvester Company 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa Farmers Union 1
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 1
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Home Economics Education 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 1
- Iowa. Board of Regents 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 1
- Iowa. State Board of Engineering Examiners 1
- Keithahn, Charles F. 1
- L.S. Ayres and Company 1
- Manwiller, Floyd G. 1
- National Brucellosis Committee (U.S.) 1
- Professional Farmers of America 1
- Promnitz, Lawrence C. 1
- Regan, Tracy 1
- Say, Peggy 1
- Sendlein, Lyle V. A. 1
- Shaw, Robert H. 1
- Timberg, Bernard 1 + ∧ less