Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 1283
The collection (1992-2002) consists of newspaper clippings regarding land use in Iowa, often focusing on proposed development. Also includes records from the Rural-Urban Land Stewardship Project (RUSP). In addition, there is a folder of print outs from selected pages within the organization's web page.
This collection includes one photograph album containing thirteen black and white photographs of campus scenes, friends, and U.S. Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) exercises.
This collection contains information on Epstein’s research, Phi Kappa Phi, minutes, correspondences, and information on the Plant Pathological Society.
Acton Eric Ostling, Jr. was Assistant Director of Bands (1962) and eventually Director of Bands (1965) at the University of Maryland. He later came to Iowa State University and served as Director of Bands (1968) and as an Assistant Professor (1968-1972). The collection contains biographical information, awards, correspondence, and files associated with the Music Department.
This collection (1912-1979) contains biographical information about Wallace and a scrapbook documenting student life at Iowa State. Assembled by Wallace while a student at Iowa State, the scrapbook contains one photograph of his classmates, four picture postcards with images of the Chemistry building, and other images of campus scenes that were cut out from print publications about Iowa State. It also contains programs regarding St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and other campus events.
This collection (1914-1920) contains two photograph albums and a series of 665 photographs and photographic postcards in a variety of sizes. The subjects include images of the Aden family and friends, their farm, including houses, yards, and outbuildings, livestock and pets, barns, the haying and threshing of crops, farm equipment and machinery, as well as soldiers in World War I France, Iowa towns, traveling by buggy and automobiles, and trips to the American West.
The collection (1933-1936, undated) contains radio talks given by Bowers, taped oral history interviews, newspaper clippings, and a photograph of Bowers with a farmer. The oral history interview transcript contains remarks related to the Farmer’s Holiday Movement, among other matters.
This collection (1972-1981, undated) includes correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, news clippings, and U.S. Department of the Interior reports and maps. The collection documents the organization's efforts for close to a decade.
This collection (1960-1987, undated) contains materials related to the Agriculture Education Club at Iowa State University, including meeting minutes, agendas, publications, newsletters, and programs of activities.
Tyagi was an Assistant Professor (1991) and an Associate Professor (1999) at Iowa State University in Electrical Engineering, with degrees from the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, the Indian Institute of Technology and the University of Washington. Tyagi's research interests include VLSI design, computer architecture, and complexity theory. The collection (1991-1999, undated) includes biographical information, papers, and proposals.
The collection (1971-2004) includes biographical information, correspondence, faculty evaluations, and grant and award information. The biographical information includes news clippings and vitas while the correspondence consists of files related to the publication of his book, The Science of Genetics, and the Department of Genetics.
Alan Selman served as both an Associate Professor and Professor at Iowa State University in 1977-1986. He received his B.S. (1962) from the City College of New York and both his M.S. (1964) from University of California and Ph.D. (1970) in Mathematics from Pennsylvania State University. He received a Fulbright Award in 1982. This collection (1977-1986, undated) includes biographical information, papers, a proposal, and a research report.
This collection (1934-1991) contains personal and professional materials, speeches, publications, information in regards to training and workshops, international projects, photographs, and slides.
This collection (1955-2001) contains Albert Eugene Freeman’s correspondence, details of the dairy husbandry work completed and taught by Freeman, as well as information about the Iowa State University Dairy Farm outside of Ankeny, Iowa.
The collection (circa 1937-2008) contains a notebook (circa 1937) compiled by Alethea Paul Sleight for a class she took at Iowa State called Textiles and Clothing 104: General Textiles. The notebook includes hand-written class notes, assignments, and fabric swatches. The collection also contains a small amount of biographical information about Alethea Paul Sleight.
This collection contains three photograph albums with hundreds of images documenting student life and events at Iowa State, as well as personal and family images of Stoddard's life. Shows campus buildings and grounds (including some aerial shots), football games, off campus housing, fraternity life, classmates, and field trips. Also includes images of the Knapp family and scenes from Hastings, Nebraska, and Springfield, Illinois. Most images include captions handwritten by Stoddard.
- Correspondence 274
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 164
- Photographs 146
- Clippings (information artifacts) 136
- Publications (documents) 93
- Scrapbooks 93
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Minutes (administrative records) 73
- Reports 66
- Articles 60
- Iowa 56
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Speeches (documents) 43
- Biographies (literary works) 42
- Diaries 38
- Lecture notes 32
- Research (documents) 31
- Annual reports 27
- Photographic prints 27
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Iowa State University--Sports 23
- Newsletters 23
- College students--Iowa 22
- Ephemera 22
- Legislators--Iowa 22
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 20
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 20
- Manuscripts (documents) 20
- College athletes--Iowa 19
- College students--Societies, etc. 19
- Iowa State University--Administration 19
- College sports--Iowa 18
- Legal documents 18
- Awards 17
- Financial records 17
- Records (documents) 17
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 17
- Course materials 16 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 19
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 18
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 13
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 11
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 10
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 8
- Ames Laboratory 8
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 7
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 4
- Iowa State University. College of Engineering 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- American Society for Engineering Education 3
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 3
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 3
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 3
- Iowa Farmers Union 3
- Iowa Home Economics Association 3
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Education 3
- Iowa State University. Department of Sociology 3
- Iowa State University. Faculty Senate 3
- Iowa. General Assembly. House of Representatives 3
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International 3
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 3
- American Association of University Professors 2
- American Country Life Association 2 + ∧ less