Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 48
The collection (1971-2004) includes biographical information, correspondence, faculty evaluations, and grant and award information. The biographical information includes news clippings and vitas while the correspondence consists of files related to the publication of his book, The Science of Genetics, and the Department of Genetics.
The collection (1995-2010) contains Ardis Jean Carr Syndergaard’s reminiscences from her childhood on the farm in rural Wisconsin. This work was compiled and edited posthumously by her husband, Larry Syndergaard. The collection also includes responses to the reminiscences from friends and family, an additional article written by Syndergaard in 1995, and a program containing biographical information from her memorial service.
This collection (1892-1973, undated) contains biographical material, correspondence, and numerous reports on geology projects. Also included are conference material and geological photographs. In a map case are large maps and drawings of topography and geological surveys, along with road maps.
The collection (1967-1976, undated) contains biographical information and published works. The publications focus on Yoesting's research on outdoor recreational facilities and activities in Iowa and the Midwest.
The collection (1941-2011, undated) contains biographical information and newspaper clippings on Dexter French's life and work. It also contains reprints of many of Dr. French's articles relating to his research on the structure of starch and the chemical basis for the catalytic action of enzymes that act on starch.
The collection (1926-1990, undated) contains biographical materials, correspondence, and reprints of articles written by her. Many of Sunderlin's writings focused on cooking, canning, recipes, and nutrition. The collection also contains materials related to her work with the Master Mix. In addition, there are articles written by her students regarding products developed in Sunderlin’s experimental cookery classes.
This collection (1940-1983, undated) contains biographical material, livestock marketing studies, and minutes and reports of the American Farm Bureau Federation’s National Livestock Advisory Committee (1940-1969). Of special interest is a report, “Program of the livestock Committee,” written by John Kenneth Galbraith (1940).
The collection (1872-2007, undated) contains biographical information, correspondence, news clippings and articles, and research materials about the Campanile at Iowa State University. The collection also contains a scrapbook compiled by Schroeder of printed materials that used a depiction of the Iowa State campanile. These include extension bulletins, covers to Iowa State directories, stationery, athletics programs, and a variety of other materials that use a depiction of the campanile.
This collection (1968-2009, undated) contains biographical information and published articles of Dean Isaacson. The collection also contains some departmental correspondence, student evaluations of Isaacson, and National Science Foundation grants received by Isaacson.
James M. Hoover was Professor of Civil Engineering at Iowa State University. He conducted research with the Engineering Experiment Station before becoming a professor. His consultation work included subjects related to road engineering and soil testing. This collection includes biographical information, articles and reports written by Hoover, a grant application, and videotapes. The videotapes relate to a study Hoover did for Exxon Chemicals Americas.
This collection (1965-2007, undated) contains biographical information on James Prescott and reports and other published works he authored on urban-regional economics, rural economic development, and government subsidized housing and agricultural programs. Some of the papers are a result of consulting work he did, such as reports on the Minnesota experimental city project and an economic development plan for Tehran, Iran.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 22
- Correspondence 21
- Articles 12
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 9
- Reports 8
- Publications (documents) 7
- Photographs 5
- Bibliographies 4
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 4
- Iowa State University--Faculty 4
- Speeches (documents) 4
- Agriculture--Iowa 3
- College teachers--Iowa 3
- Interviews 3
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Iowa State University. Department of Civil Engineering--Faculty 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Records (documents) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- United States--Department of Agriculture--Officials and employees 3
- Agriculture and state--United States 2
- Agriculture--International cooperation 2
- Agriculture--United States 2
- Agriculturists--Iowa 2
- Agriculturists--Iowa--20th century 2
- Agriculturists--United States 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 2
- Autobiographies (documents) 2
- Civil engineers--Iowa 2
- College teachers--Iowa--20th century 2
- Corn--Breeding 2
- Genealogies (histories) 2
- Iowa State College--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University--Administration 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Electrical Engineering--Faculty 2
- Lectures 2
- Legislators--Iowa 2
- Manuscripts (documents) 2
- Obituaries 2 ∧ less
- Undetermined 39
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 3
- American Society for Engineering Education 2
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 2
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 2
- American Country Life Association 1
- Ames Laboratory 1
- Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Boston Theological Institute 1
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 1
- Farm Foundation (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Centennial Committee 1
- Institute of Inter-American Affairs (U.S.) 1
- International Woman Suffrage Alliance 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 1
- Iowa. Department of Public Instruction 1
- L.S. Ayres and Company 1
- Lagomarcino, Virgil 1
- League of Women Voters (U.S.) 1
- Michigan State University 1
- National American Woman Suffrage Association 1
- National Brucellosis Committee (U.S.) 1
- Nilsson, James William 1
- Schroeder, Ira 1
- Sendlein, Lyle V. A. 1
- Singleton, Mary F. 1
- University of Arkansas (Fayetteville campus). Agricultural Mission to Panama 1
- University of Arkansas (Fayetteville campus). Department of Entomology 1
- Woman's Centennial Congress (1940 :--New York, N.Y.) 1 ∧ less