Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains correspondence, biographical information and memorials, publications, and addresses. The papers also include information regarding the Charles Henry Stange Award and photographs of Dr. Stange on vacation and of his friends and family.
This collection contains papers related to Gerry B. Schnelle's work as a veterinarian, including awards, journals, newspaper clippings, photographs, and a scrapbook.
Collection contains newsclippings, memorials, correspondence, and reprints of two articles written by Dean Bergman.
The collection consists of biographical information, awards, diplomas and certificates received by Henry Hugh Dukes. The collection also contains plaques and other three-dimensional items given to Dr. Dukes, including the Borden Award (1960) given to him by the American Veterinary Medical Association, an academic hood (1966) from Clemson University, and the Distinguished Service Achievement Citation (1977) from the Iowa State University Alumni Association.
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Biography files 2
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine--Faculty 2
- Publications (documents) 2
- Certificates 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diplomas 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology--Faculty 1
- Journals (periodicals) 1
- Photographs 1
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary clinical sciences 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Veterinarians--Iowa 1
- Veterinarians--United States 1
- Veterinary medicine--Practice 1
- Veterinary physiology 1
- Writings (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 3
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 2
- Schnelle, Gerry B. 1