Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection (1943-2000) contains biographical information, photos and notes from various conferences, course materials, research, and publications by Dr. James Olson. The course materials contained are from BB 405 biochemistry and BB 221 structure and reactions in biochemical processes. The research is primarily on Vitamin A and consists note books, folders, and chromatograms.
This collection (1922-1992) contains primarily of notes on Dr. Fritz’s classes, drafts of publications, research, tests and surveys. It also contains professional information including awards, publications, and radio talks.
Peter A. Peterson began as a geneticist and professor at Iowa State University in 1956. His research included genetics, genomes, cytogenetics, plant breeding, and maize. This collection contains biographical information, academic papers, course materials, and other materials related to his career at Iowa State.
- Agriculture - Corn - Breeding 1
- Agriculture - Plant breeding 1
- Correspondence 1
- Educational counseling 1
- Examinations 1
- Genetics 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy--Faculty 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Biochemistry, Biophysics, and Molecular Biology--Faculty 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Physics and Astronomy--Faculty 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Psychology--Faculty 1
- Photographs 1
- Presentations (communicative events) 1
- Science and Mathematics - Biochemistry 1
- Science and Mathematics - Physics 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 2
- Ames Laboratory 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1