Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
The collection (1948-1966, undated) contains the constitution and bylaws, meeting minutes, correspondence and reports of the Student Wives Club of the Iowa State Branch of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers. The records demonstrate the activities of a network of women assisting in their husbands' endeavors to pursue an education. These activities fostered a sense of camaraderie not only among the women but also their husbands.
The collection (1953-1988, undated) consists of the records of the Iowa State University Faculty Council and its committees including the Academic Affairs Committee, the Curriculum Committee, the Faculty Development and Administration Relations Committee, and the Executive Committee. The files contain meeting agendas and minutes, reports, and correspondence. The collection also includes the Faculty Council's Basic documents, rules and bylaws, and the history of the Faculty Council.
The collection (1985-[ongoing]) consists of the records of the Iowa State University Faculty Senate and its Executive Board, councils, and committees. The files contain meeting agendas and minutes, reports, and correspondence. The collection also includes the Faculty Senate's basic documents (constitutions), rules and bylaws, and the history of the Faculty Council.
This collection (1974-2007, undated) includes records related to the Iowa State University Extension Life in Iowa summer internship program. Most of the records document the summer internships of 2002-2005 and include photographs of the students and their internship projects, news clippings and articles, student and employer survey results, and a scrapbook.
Iowans for Right to Work is a voluntary, non-profit, non-political organization whose purpose is to promote an individual's right to join or not join a union group in order to obtain or keep a job. This collection contains correspondence, records of executive board meetings, planning materials for annual meetings, advertising materials, and published materials by and about right to work groups such as newsletters, news releases, bulletins, pamphlets and newspaper clippings.
The collection (1927-1935) consists of the 4-H record book of Lucille Peterson. The record book contains letters of recommendation, record books for 4-H projects, club programs, longtime personal expense account record books and awards, lists of club and personal activities, her 4-H story, photographs, letters (mostly from Webster County Home Demonstration Agent Elizabeth Peterson), and Iowa State Fair and Webster County Fair ribbons.
The collection (1923-1934) contains the 4-H record book of Marie Mann of the Adel Live Wire 4-H Girls’ Club, Dallas County, Iowa. The book contains club programs, letters of recommendation, record books for 4-H projects, a list of activities, her 4-H story, photographs, newspaper clippings, ribbons, and her health examination.
The collection (1950-2001) includes records and scrapbooks from several Story County, Iowa 4-H clubs: the Ames Junior Homemakers, Ames Mighty Muskrats, Washington Happy Hearts, and Washington Royals. Club rosters, secretarial notes, treasury records, photographs, news clippings, programs, and ribbons are included. There is also a proclamation from the City of Ames, Iowa designating 4-H week in 1994.
- Correspondence 8
- Clippings (information artifacts) 7
- Photographs 7
- Programs (documents) 6
- Agricultural education--Societies, etc. 5
- Essays 4
- Girls--Societies, etc. 4
- 4-H clubs--Iowa--Webster County 3
- Awards 3
- Biographies (literary works) 3
- 4-H clubs--Iowa--Boone County 2
- 4-H clubs--Iowa--Dallas County 2
- Educational leadership--Iowa--Ames 2
- Genealogies (histories) 2
- Girls--Iowa--Adel--Societies, etc 2
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Iowa State University--Faculty 2
- Manuscripts (documents) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Teacher participation in administration--Iowa--Ames 2
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 2
- 4-H clubs--Documentation 1
- 4-H clubs--Iowa 1
- 4-H clubs--Iowa--Story County 1
- 4-H clubs--Iowa--Winnebago County 1
- Account books 1
- Advertisements 1
- Agricultural education--Iowa 1
- Agricultural education--Iowa--Societies, etc. 1
- Agricultural extension workers--Iowa--20th century 1
- Agricultural extension workers--Iowa--21st century 1
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--Iowa 1
- Agriculture--Iowa--Costs 1
- Agriculture--Iowa--History--20th century 1
- American Society of Agricultural Engineers--Iowa State University Student Branch--Wives Club 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Autobiographies (documents) 1
- Brewing industry--Societies, etc. 1
- Business records 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 17
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 5
- Iowa State University. Faculty Senate 2
- Allee, George M. 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa State University 1