Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection (1926-1990, undated) contains biographical materials, correspondence, and reprints of articles written by her. Many of Sunderlin's writings focused on cooking, canning, recipes, and nutrition. The collection also contains materials related to her work with the Master Mix. In addition, there are articles written by her students regarding products developed in Sunderlin’s experimental cookery classes.
The collection (1984-2008) consists of biographical information, published articles, and research proposals relating to the career of Joe P. Colletti, Associate Professor in the Department of Natural Resource Ecology and Management at Iowa State University. The papers and research proposals cover topics on agroforestry, riparian buffer strips, erosion control, and biomass energy systems.
This collection (1969-1977) contains biographical information, news clippings, and research publications of Sendlein while he was on staff at Iowa State University. Included in the reports is an assessment of the Nishnabotna Drainage Basin in southwestern Iowa and a final report on regulations for the placement of sanitary landfills in Iowa, a project supported by the Iowa State Water Resources Research Institute.
The collection (1976-2001) primarily consists of published articles and research proposals of Richard B. Hall, Professor of Forestry in the Department of Natural Resource Ecology and Management at Iowa State University. The collection also includes biographical information and an annual report for the Breeding Alnus for Intensive Culture of Biomass for Energy Project, sponsored by Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States Department of Energy.
This collection (1965-1985, undated) contains biographical information, research papers, notes, and related correspondence. The research papers consist of copies of articles submitted for publication and most of the files also contain related notes and correspondence with publishers. Topics include photoelectric lunar occultation observations, radial velocity studies, and spectroscopic binary observations.
- Biographies (literary works) 3
- Correspondence 2
- Foresters--Iowa 2
- Forests and forestry--Research--Iowa 2
- Grant proposals 2
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Astronomers--Iowa 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Cooking--Study and teaching 1
- Double stars--Observations 1
- Drainage--Iowa--Nishnabotna River basin 1
- Economists--Iowa 1
- Energy crops--Research--Iowa 1
- Forests and forestry--Economic aspects--Middle West 1
- Forests and forestry--Middle West--Econometric models 1
- Geologists--Iowa 1
- Geophysicists--Iowa 1
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Iowa State College--Faculty 1
- Iowa--Nishnabotna River basin 1
- Nutritionists--Iowa 1
- Occultations--Observations 1
- Reports 1
- Research (documents) 1
- Sanitary landfills--Iowa 1
- Solar eclipses--Observations 1
- Stars--Motion in line of sight--Observations 1
- Women scientists--Iowa 1 + ∧ less
- Sendlein, Lyle V. A. 1