Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 1255
This collection includes correspondence, budget reports, meeting minutes, a press release and the group’s by-laws.
This collection documents the history of the Conferece of Research Workers in Animal Disease as early as the 1960's, as well as more modern records documenting annual meetings, membership, and council meetings.
This collection (1931-1973, undated) consists of pamphlets donated by the Iowa Institute of Cooperation. The collection contains printed pamphlets on cooperation and on cooperative societies throughout the world. Pamphlets on "cooperation" deal with the theory and history of cooperation and the cooperative movement. Pamphlets on "cooperative societies" deal with the nature and organization of cooperative organizations and their laws.
This collection (1971) contains a typed manuscript of Hawkins's book, Buggies, Blizzards, and Babies, published by the Iowa State University Press in 1971. Each chapter is kept separate and the preface, table of contents, dedication, and cutlines for photographs used at the beginning of each chapter are at the beginning of the collection.
This collection contains records about women’s suffrage organizations in Iowa. All materials are paper documents, including notes, correspondence, an event program, a list of accomplishments, and a certificate signed by Carrie Chapman Catt.
David Frame Cox (1931-2009) was a professor of animal science and statistics at Iowa State University from 1960 to 1997. Much of his early work was devoted to the study of swine and the effects of irradiation on swine. The collection contains biographical information; personal course work; notes from Cox's mentor, Cornell University Professor Charles Roy Henderson; reprints of articles written by Cox; course notes from Statistics 401, taught by Cox; and personal research notes.
Damaris Pease (1921-1991) was a professor at Iowa State University in the Department of Child Development. This collection contains research, articles, correspondence, photographs, and administrative records.
This collection (1975-1998) contains class notes and laboratory notebooks compiled during Staedtler's time as an undergraduate and graduate student at Iowa State University. This collection also includes one file of biographical information.
This collection (1959-2004) contains the papers of the Daniel J. Zaffarano. The collection consists of biographical information, correspondence, and other documents relating to his career at Iowa State.
This collection (1947-2011, undated) contains biographical information, resumes, research notebooks, correspondence, published materials, appointment books, and calendars. The papers document the career of Hoffman, focusing on her Iowa State University and Ames Laboratory years and her professional commitments in her current positions.
Schmidt was an Assistant Professor (1984-1985) at Iowa State University. He received his B.A. (1975) in Mathematics at Fort Hays Kansas State University and both his M.S. (1977) and Ph.D. (1981) in Computer Science from Kansas State University. His research interests include denotational semantics, applicative programming, and natural deduction theorem proving. This collection (1983-1985, undated) includes biographical information and papers.
This collection documents the service of Gradwohl on the Ames Historic Preservation Commission, the Historic Preservation Unit of the State Historical Society of Iowa, and the State (Iowa) National Historic Register Commission. The papers consist of site inventories arranged by county in Iowa from the Iowa Site Inventory Division, Ames Historic Preservation Commission files, manuals and guidelines on historic preservation. The collection also contains correspondence and news clippings.
The collection (1964-1994, undated) contains biographical information and several of Prestemon’s papers. These papers focus on his research regarding the use and marketing of forestry products in residential construction.
The collection (1967-1976, undated) contains biographical information and published works. The publications focus on Yoesting's research on outdoor recreational facilities and activities in Iowa and the Midwest.
This collection (1986-2010) includes biographical information, writings by Fink, and a review of one of her books. The biographical information includes a copy of her vita, news clippings, and library catalog records of her books. Copies of some of her published papers are included in the collection. They reveal her interests in the meatpacking industry and in rural women, specifically those living in the Midwestern United States.
Della Neal was born on November 22, 1862 in Hamilton, Pennsylvania. She earned her B.S. (1882) from Iowa Agricultural College (Iowa State University). Neal eventually completed training in nursing and became active in the state and national temperance movement. This collection includes some of Neal's writings, including college course work and writings on the temperance movement.
This collection (1977-1982, undated) documents Eckstein's work at Iowa State and includes biographical information, papers, proposals, and research reports.
- Correspondence 268
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 162
- Photographs 141
- Clippings (information artifacts) 136
- Scrapbooks 88
- Publications (documents) 84
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Minutes (administrative records) 68
- Reports 63
- Iowa 56
- Articles 55
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Speeches (documents) 43
- Biographies (literary works) 42
- Diaries 38
- Research (documents) 31
- Lecture notes 27
- Photographic prints 27
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Annual reports 25
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Iowa State University--Sports 23
- Ephemera 22
- Legislators--Iowa 22
- Newsletters 21
- College students--Iowa 20
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 20
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 20
- Manuscripts (documents) 20 ∧ less
- Undetermined 953
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 19
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 18
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 13
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 11
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 10
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 8
- Ames Laboratory 8
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 6
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- American Society for Engineering Education 3
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 3
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 3
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 3
- Iowa Farmers Union 3 ∧ less