Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 1255
The Lloyd E. Arnold family counts at least two members as graduates of Iowa State University: Lloyd and his daughter Donna. This collection contains materials related to these two members of the Arnold family and their time at Iowa State. The collection contains diplomas, letters, marriage certificates, photographs of Iowa State's VEISHEA festival, and a diary documenting Lloyd's work marketing and growing alfalfa seed.
Arthur Akers (1927-2010) was a Professor of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Iowa State University. While at Iowa State University, Akers' research interests included orifice discharge coefficients, stresses in bourdon tubes, simulation of fluid power systems, and optimal control procedures. This collection contains biographical information and copies of Akers' published works related to fluid mechanics and hydraulics.
This collection (1969-2010, undated) contains Dr. Oldehoft’s biographical information, papers, and proposals for data flow computer research. His major interests include: operating systems, parallel processing, distributed processing, computer security. Data flow environments contain the subject of his papers. A highlight of the collection is his paper “Survey of Password Mechanisms: Weakness and Potential Improvements. Part 1 and Part 2”.
Arthur Laurence Anderson was a Professor of Animal Science at Iowa State University from 1920 until 1970. Anderson was an expert on livestock production and swine judging. This collection includes biographical information, correspondence, and manuscript revisions for his textbook Introductory Animal Husbandry.
The collection (1974-1996) consists of photographs of meetings, demonstrations, and projects, news clippings, and a campus organization registration form.
The Association for Women in Communications, founded at the University of Washington as Theta Sigma Phi in 1909, is an organization of student and professional women in journalism, broadcasting, and media. This collection contains the records of eleven student chapters formed in colleges across Iowa and the United states, between 1910 and 1977.
The collection contains course notes and papers from a former Iowa State student. Documents describe courses in animal husbandry, agricultural engineering, horticulture, farm management, and woodshop.
The collection (1918-1919) contains over 200 letters written by Pvt. Aulger L. Paulson to his family in Postville, Iowa. Paulson describes his daily activities and the various structures and buildings at Camp Dodge.
The collection (1893-1903, undated) contains correspondence, endorsements, and a copy of the company's advertising.
The collection (1900-1994, undated) contains correspondence, course notes and papers, materials related to her professional career, news clippings, publications, and ephemeral materials. The collection also has materials related to Dowd’s time at Iowa State including concert and VEISHEA programs, certificates, and memorabilia.
Ben F. Schlegal (1921-2013) was one of the nation's leading experts in poultry diseases and treatment. After serving in World War II, he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Iowa State College (University) in 1950. This collection contains course notebooks, guides, and manuals used by Schlegel while enrolled as a student in the veterinary medicine program at Iowa State.
- Correspondence 268
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 162
- Photographs 141
- Clippings (information artifacts) 136
- Scrapbooks 88
- Publications (documents) 84
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Minutes (administrative records) 68
- Reports 63
- Iowa 56
- Articles 55
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Speeches (documents) 43
- Biographies (literary works) 42
- Diaries 38
- Research (documents) 31
- Lecture notes 27
- Photographic prints 27
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Annual reports 25
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Iowa State University--Sports 23
- Ephemera 22
- Legislators--Iowa 22
- Newsletters 21
- College students--Iowa 20
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 20
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 20
- Manuscripts (documents) 20 ∧ less
- Undetermined 953
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 19
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 18
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 13
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 11
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 10
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 8
- Ames Laboratory 8
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 6
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- American Society for Engineering Education 3
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 3
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 3
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 3
- Iowa Farmers Union 3 ∧ less