Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 1255
The collection (1928-[ongoing]) contains the records of the Alpha Mu Chapter of Epsilon Sigma Phi. The documents consist of membership information, annual meeting reports, correspondence, award information, presidents’ files, handbooks and committee reports. The collection also includes the articles of incorporation and bylaws, “Extension Worker’s Creed,” and histories of the national and local organization.
The papers document the activities of Ercel Sherman Eppright as Head of the Department of Food and Nutrition, Assistant Dean of the College of Home Economics and Assistant Director of the Agricultural and Home Economics Experiment Station. The collection contains news clippings, articles, correspondence, and notes. It also includes the typed manuscript of "A Century of Home Economics at Iowa State University", and a bound copy of "Syllabus in Nutrition and Dietetics".
This collection (1906-1973) contains college memorabilia, a college scrapbook, class reunion materials, photographs, postcards, and two stock certificates for the Colonnades (a local fraternity). College memorabilia includes track and field programs, handbills, and programs for literary, debate, and music events.
This collection (1917-1965, undated) contains biographical information, general correspondence, correspondence regarding a maize (corn) museum, research notebooks, corn embryo longevity research data and summaries, and published as well as unpublished writings. Writings are available individually or collected in two bound volumes located in the collection.
This collection contains membership directories, petitions for establishment of chapters, copies of “The Bridge,” initiation, annual reports, a lantern slide, correspondence, projects and other documents.
This collection (1957-1978, undated) documents the history of Senator Hill's service in the Iowa State Senate. It contains clippings, correspondence, Minutes of the Legislative Council, publications, committee and subcommittee reports, and subject files.
This collection contains a scrapbook made by Evelyn DeMoss for a Pyschology class at Iowa State University.
This collection (1877) contains Stratton's college autograph book which includes comments and signatures from administrators, such as College president Adonijah S. Welch, instructors, and friends.
This collection includes newspaper clippings about Kung’s death in an automobile accident and a photograph album. The album contains photographs of Kung’s time as a student at Iowa State, along with photographs of Cheng Shaochiung and other unidentified Chinese students.
This collection consists of a minutes book that spans from the date of organization until 1958. It contains details about the election of officers and reports on each annual meeting, as well as other organizational business.
The collection is comprised of two series: series one contains the general records of the Iowa Chapter of FarmHouse Fraternity and series two consists of scrapbooks compiled by the fraternity. The general records of FarmHouse include the records of Lanthus, annual reports, newsletters, news clippings, and architectural plans of the fraternity house.
Federico Siason, born in 1929, was a Professor of Mathematics at Iowa State University. He was a Fulbright Scholar at Michigan State University. This collection (1929-1969) includes his biographical information and publications.
- Correspondence 268
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 162
- Photographs 141
- Clippings (information artifacts) 136
- Scrapbooks 88
- Publications (documents) 84
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 82
- Minutes (administrative records) 68
- Reports 63
- Iowa 56
- Articles 55
- Iowa State University--Faculty 48
- Agriculture--Iowa 43
- Speeches (documents) 43
- Biographies (literary works) 42
- Diaries 38
- Research (documents) 31
- Lecture notes 27
- Photographic prints 27
- Iowa State College--Faculty 26
- Annual reports 25
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry--Faculty 25
- Iowa State University--Sports 23
- Ephemera 22
- Legislators--Iowa 22
- Newsletters 21
- College students--Iowa 20
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 20
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 20
- Manuscripts (documents) 20 ∧ less
- Undetermined 953
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 19
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 18
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 13
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 11
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 10
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 9
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 8
- Ames Laboratory 8
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 6
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Iowa State University 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 5
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- American Society for Engineering Education 3
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 3
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 3
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 3
- Iowa Farmers Union 3 ∧ less