Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 88
This collection (1912-1979) contains biographical information about Wallace and a scrapbook documenting student life at Iowa State. Assembled by Wallace while a student at Iowa State, the scrapbook contains one photograph of his classmates, four picture postcards with images of the Chemistry building, and other images of campus scenes that were cut out from print publications about Iowa State. It also contains programs regarding St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and other campus events.
This collection (1922-1927) contains loose scrapbook pages containing photographs of campus buildings and exterior architecture, the first VEISHEA (1922), several news clippings about the university, and other personal pieces.
This collection (1927-2005, undated) contains news clippings and photographs from a scrapbook compiled by Bluedorn while in college. The scrapbook photographs contain images of Bluedorn, Iowa State campus scenes, and other students. The images also depict scenes from Camp Marston, ISU’s Department of Civil Engineering Surveying Summer Camp. The news clippings document his professional and philanthropic achievements.
This collection (1960-2012, undated) includes a vita for Dennis Michael Warren, newspaper clippings related to his work and his death, correspondence concerning his death, a scrapbook containing photographs of Warren and his funeral in Ghana, and statements made at his funeral.
This collection contains a scrapbook made by Elva Mosher during her time at Iowa State University.
This collection contains notes and lectures from classes as well as examples dealing with home furnishings and color usage. There is also lots of material pertaining to the 4H girl’s club and home improvement and home furnishing, as well as information and scrapbooks from Kunau’s many trips abroad.
This collection (1906-1973) contains college memorabilia, a college scrapbook, class reunion materials, photographs, postcards, and two stock certificates for the Colonnades (a local fraternity). College memorabilia includes track and field programs, handbills, and programs for literary, debate, and music events.
This collection contains a scrapbook made by Evelyn DeMoss for a Pyschology class at Iowa State University.
The collection is comprised of two series: series one contains the general records of the Iowa Chapter of FarmHouse Fraternity and series two consists of scrapbooks compiled by the fraternity. The general records of FarmHouse include the records of Lanthus, annual reports, newsletters, news clippings, and architectural plans of the fraternity house.
The collection contains scrapbooks compiled by George Wormley consisting of articles published in the Farm Journal magazine 1950-1972 and loose subject related publications and articles dated between 1973 and 1984.
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 33
- Photographs 33
- Clippings (information artifacts) 13
- Correspondence 12
- College students--Iowa 9
- Photographic prints 9
- Iowa State College--Students 6
- Ephemera 5
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 5
- Iowa State University--Students--20th century 5
- College students--Iowa--Ames--20th century 4
- College students--Social life and customs 4
- College students--Societies, etc. 4
- Biographies (literary works) 3
- College teachers--Iowa 3
- Dance cards 3
- Financial records 3
- Iowa State College--Students--20th century 3
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Alumni and Alumnae 3
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Students 3
- Newsletters 3
- Programs (documents) 3
- Women college students--Iowa 3
- Women--Social networks--Iowa 3
- Agricultural extension work 2
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--Iowa 2
- Agriculture--Iowa 2
- Agriculture--Iowa--Study and teaching 2
- Articles 2 ∧ less
- Undetermined 72
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 3
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 2
- Michigan State University 2
- Alpha Gamma Delta 1
- American Country Life Association 1
- American Legion 1
- Bean, Floyd 1
- Brunnier Art Museum 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Independent Bankers Association of America 1
- Iowa Bankers Association 1
- Iowa Home Economics Association 1
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Animal Science 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Forestry 1
- Iowa State University. Farm House Museum 1
- Mikesh, Robert C. 1
- Mills, Helen 1
- Mosher, Elva 1
- National Farmers' Holiday Association (U.S.) 1
- Near East Foundation 1
- Radio Free Europe 1
- Republican Party (Iowa) 1
- Schrampfer , William H. 1
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 1
- Warren, Dennis M. 1
- White River National Forest 1 ∧ less