Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 68
This collection contains information on Epstein’s research, Phi Kappa Phi, minutes, correspondences, and information on the Plant Pathological Society.
This collection (1909-1965) contains annual reports, meeting minutes, and information related to civil engineering open house activities during Iowa State's annual spring celebration VEISHEA.
The collection (1918-1962) contains minutes of the Annual Cherokee County Farm Bureau meetings as well as financial statements of the Bureau and minutes of the Board of Directors of the Bureau. The collection also contains meeting minutes of the Cherokee County Farm Bureau, Cherokee County Farm Bureau Exchange, and the Cherokee County Farm Bureau Supply Company on microfilm.
The collection (1981-1988, undated) contains correspondence, legislative materials, news clippings, annual report filings, a court brief, committee materials and articles of incorporation and dissolution documents.
This collection (1957-1978, undated) documents the history of Senator Hill's service in the Iowa State Senate. It contains clippings, correspondence, Minutes of the Legislative Council, publications, committee and subcommittee reports, and subject files.
This collection consists of a minutes book that spans from the date of organization until 1958. It contains details about the election of officers and reports on each annual meeting, as well as other organizational business.
The collection is comprised of two series: series one contains the general records of the Iowa Chapter of FarmHouse Fraternity and series two consists of scrapbooks compiled by the fraternity. The general records of FarmHouse include the records of Lanthus, annual reports, newsletters, news clippings, and architectural plans of the fraternity house.
This collection contains materials related to Heikens’ employment by the State Hog Farms Corporation (or Svinovod) in Moscow, U.S.S.R., in 1930 and 1931. Materials include an employment contract, correspondence, reports written by Heikens, news clippings in English and Russian, photographs, and negatives.
This collection (1940-1983, undated) contains biographical material, livestock marketing studies, and minutes and reports of the American Farm Bureau Federation’s National Livestock Advisory Committee (1940-1969). Of special interest is a report, “Program of the livestock Committee,” written by John Kenneth Galbraith (1940).
The collection (1931-1996) contains articles of incorporation, bylaws, meeting minutes, correspondence, photographs and administrative files documenting the Iowa Institute for Cooperatives, as well as materials on cooperatives from the state of Iowa and nationally. The collection includes records from the first meeting of the Iowa Institute of Cooperation in 1931. Although the collection mainly covers Iowa cooperatives, national, regional and other state cooperatives are also represented.
Organization founded in 1929 by a group of swine producers. In 1934 it began to receive an annual appropriation from the Iowa legislature. By 1968 it was no longer affiliated with the Iowa Department of Agriculture and was supported through dues and check-offs. Collection includes articles of incorporation; correspondence; financial statements; and minutes of annual meetings, board of directors meetings, and committee meetings.
- Correspondence 34
- Clippings (information artifacts) 16
- Reports 15
- Annual reports 10
- Photographs 8
- Constitutions 7
- Newsletters 6
- Publications (documents) 6
- Agendas (administrative records) 5
- Articles of incorporation 5
- Financial records 5
- Iowa State University--Administration 5
- College students--Societies, etc. 4
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 4
- Memorandums 4
- Women--Iowa--Societies, etc. 4
- Agriculture--United States 3
- Biographies (literary works) 3
- Bylaws (administrative records) 3
- Dormitories--Iowa 3
- Gardening--Iowa 3
- Gardening--Societies, etc. 3
- Gardens--Iowa 3
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Speeches (documents) 3
- Student government--Iowa--Ames 3
- Water resources development--Iowa 3
- Administrative records 2
- Agriculture, Cooperative--Iowa--20th century 2 ∧ less
- Undetermined 52
- Iowa. Board of Regents 2
- American Association of Land-Grant Colleges and State Universities 1
- American Society of Civil Engineers 1
- Blobaum, Roger 1
- Epstein, Abraham H. 1
- Farmers Elevator Service Company 1
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 1
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 1
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa Farmers Union 1
- Iowa Pork Producers Association 1
- Iowa Soybean Promotion Board 1
- Iowa State University 1
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 1
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 1
- Iowa Swine Growers Association 1
- Iowa Taxpayers Association 1
- Iowa. Department of Public Instruction 1
- Lagomarcino, Virgil 1
- Land O'Lakes Creameries 1
- National Brucellosis Committee (U.S.) 1
- National Farmers' Union (U.S.) 1
- Nebraska Farmers Union State Exchange 1
- Tau Beta Pi 1
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers 1
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 1
- Weed Science Society of America 1
- Winakor, Geitel 1 ∧ less