Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 953
This collection (1972-1981, undated) includes correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, news clippings, and U.S. Department of the Interior reports and maps. The collection documents the organization's efforts for close to a decade.
Alan Selman served as both an Associate Professor and Professor at Iowa State University in 1977-1986. He received his B.S. (1962) from the City College of New York and both his M.S. (1964) from University of California and Ph.D. (1970) in Mathematics from Pennsylvania State University. He received a Fulbright Award in 1982. This collection (1977-1986, undated) includes biographical information, papers, a proposal, and a research report.
This collection (1934-1991) contains personal and professional materials, speeches, publications, information in regards to training and workshops, international projects, photographs, and slides.
The collection (circa 1937-2008) contains a notebook (circa 1937) compiled by Alethea Paul Sleight for a class she took at Iowa State called Textiles and Clothing 104: General Textiles. The notebook includes hand-written class notes, assignments, and fabric swatches. The collection also contains a small amount of biographical information about Alethea Paul Sleight.
This collection contains three photograph albums with hundreds of images documenting student life and events at Iowa State, as well as personal and family images of Stoddard's life. Shows campus buildings and grounds (including some aerial shots), football games, off campus housing, fraternity life, classmates, and field trips. Also includes images of the Knapp family and scenes from Hastings, Nebraska, and Springfield, Illinois. Most images include captions handwritten by Stoddard.
This collection (1922-1927) contains loose scrapbook pages containing photographs of campus buildings and exterior architecture, the first VEISHEA (1922), several news clippings about the university, and other personal pieces.
This collection (circa 1918) contains a course project from a textiles and clothing class Cooper attended. The project contains lecture notes, drawings related to textile design, fabric samples, and pattern styles.
This collection (1923-1933) contains college memorabilia, College of Home Economics programs and publications, a cookbook, correspondence, and scripts for "Homemakers' Half Hour," a radio program that aired on WOI Radio. The college memorabilia includes a photograph, programs, clippings, and student handbooks.
This collection (1964-1976, undated) includes correspondence, meeting minutes, newsletters, publications, and other resource material. The collection documents the work of the Broiler Program and contains information about membership, programs, and the poultry industry.
The collection (1914-1991) contains correspondence, chapter constitution, membership listings, newsletters, programs, and news clippings.
The collection (1958-1986) contains annual meeting minutes, a committees list, correspondence, legislation and regulations information, and writings.
This collection consists of one bound volume of photoduplicated materials, compiled by Dr. David E. Bartlett. The volume contains copies of correspondence, constitution and by-laws of the American Veterinary College of Animal Reproduction; and the constitution and by-laws of The American College of Theriogenologists.
The collection (1920-1976, undated) contains by-laws, meeting minutes, North Central Branch Meetings Program Committee materials, and an activities file for 1976.
This collection (1909-1965) contains annual reports, meeting minutes, and information related to civil engineering open house activities during Iowa State's annual spring celebration VEISHEA.
This collection (1845-2012) consists of Pellegreno's research material: correspondence, clippings, manuscript drafts, and biographical files relating to the history of aviation. Among the paper records, photographs, audiotapes, and ephemera is information about Lincoln Beachy, Clarence Chamberlin, Ellen Church, the Donaldson Brothers, Carl H. Duede, Ila Fox, Neil J. McCoubrey, Clarence Norton, Eddie Rickenbacker, the Wright Brothers, and several Iowa air shows.
The collection documents the activities of Anna E. Richardson as dean of the Home Economics Division (College of Family and Consumer Science). The collection contains speeches, notes, correspondence, and other writings. Also included is biographical information, including many articles written about Dean Richardson after her death.
- Correspondence 204
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 146
- Photographs 112
- Clippings (information artifacts) 107
- Scrapbooks 72
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 62
- Minutes (administrative records) 52
- Publications (documents) 46
- Articles 41
- Iowa 38
- Reports 37
- Biographies (literary works) 35
- Speeches (documents) 35
- Diaries 34
- Iowa State University--Faculty 33
- Agriculture--Iowa 31
- Iowa State University--Sports 22
- Iowa State College--Faculty 21
- Lecture notes 21
- Photographic prints 21
- Annual reports 20
- Research (documents) 20
- Ephemera 19
- Legislators--Iowa 19
- Newsletters 19
- College students--Iowa 18
- Iowa Agricultural College--Alumni and alumnae 18
- College athletes--Iowa 17
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 17
- Records (documents) 17 ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 16
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 11
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 10
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 8
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 8
- Ames Laboratory 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 6
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 4
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- American Society for Engineering Education 3
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 3
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 3
- Iowa Home Economics Association 3
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 3
- Iowa State University 3
- Iowa State University. College of Engineering 3
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Education 3
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 3
- Iowa State University. Department of Sociology 3
- United States. Soil Conservation Service 3 ∧ less